Nutri-Vet Senior-Vite Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Multivitamin for Senior Dogs, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Features a satisfying liver flavor.
- Formulated to help maintain cardiac and brain function and combat degenerative mechanisms and oxidative stress.
- Contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients that are essential for aging pups.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAnimal Essentials Plant Enzyme & Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 10.6-oz bottle$35.19Chewy Price$40.00List Price$33.43Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Chewable Tablets Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Advanced Cetyl-M Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 360 count$100.42Chewy Price$112.99List Price$95.40Autoship Price
- DealAnnamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement, 4-lb pail$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- DealPhycox Powder Joint Supplement for Dogs, 16.9-oz tub$55.25Chewy Price$59.00List Price$52.49Autoship Price
- DealAnimal Essentials Seaweed Calcium Dog & Cat Supplement, 12-oz$19.49Chewy Price$33.50List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealVet's Best Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 30 count$14.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.49Autoship Price
- DealAmazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$9.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- DealTropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution Puppy Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
Hard to chew for my dog
I have a Pomeranian and just gave her her first Nuti-vet vitamin. She has decent teeth and eats dry kibble but the vitamin was very hard and difficult to chew. I will need to crush it and add it to her food. Can't say yet if the product helps her. I will use for a month then review again.
LOVE’S These Vitamin’s - Waits every morning for them!
Quality good, tab very hard
I have ordered before the soft senior vitamin chew for my minis but this time I ordered these thinking they might be a little soft. But the tab is very hard and I have to soak it in water before giving to them. For senior dogs teeth I found this tab to be too hard.
Easy to chew vitamin
I have been giving these to my aging Aussie Shepherd mix to help her with her stiff joints and give her the other essential vitamins she needs.
Waiting on results
Not seeing any betterments since taking. It’s almost been a month. Will use the whole bottle b/c I purchased it; haven’t seen any negatives with it. However, if no “improvements” of sorts likely wont’ purchase again. Was affordable was one good thing.
Hard as nails
Honestly, I even asked before I bought them. How do you expect a toothless dog to eat hard stuff?
My dog was eating dirt.
My dog was eating dirt so I did a little research and found out that something was missing in his diet. So I order Senior Vite Dog Chewables and started to give them to him. After a week on them he stopped eating the dirt. So I am so glad that I decided to do this.
First time trying seems to be working we'll have to keep trying
Dog loves these vitamins
My dog has urinary disease with bladder control problem. I make her food because she won’t eat the prescription food the vet recommended. I put one of these vitamins in her bowl every day. Since I have been making her food, she is 100% better!
Advice to read discription
These vitamin pills are too hard for my small dog to chew. I have to crush them up before she can eat them. I'm disappointed, although they didn't claim they were soft chews. I should have bought the soft chew kind. I think it is still too early to see any signs of improvement of my dogs wellness yet.