Omega Paw Ripple Board Scratch Massage Cat Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This comfortable and scratchable bed will be quickly become a favorite in your household.
- Contains 3 layers of scratch pads. Pull top layer off to make bed new again. The ripple boards will gently massage your cats paws as well!
- Made with post consumer and diverted materials.
- Treated with organic catnip oil to entice your furry friend to scratch this as opposed to the furniture.
- Built in chin scratcher for your cats' comfort.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Magic Moon & Stars Wave Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$11.06Chewy Price
- Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Incline Scratcher Cat Toy, Grey$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Scratch Scroll Cat Scratcher with Feather Toy, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Fat Cat Big Mama's Scratch 'N Play Ramp Cat Toy$14.04Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Peacock Cat Scratching Sofa$34.26Chewy Price
- Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Catit Lounge Scratcher with Catnip, Jungle Stripes$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Way Basics Wall Pad Scratcher Cat Toy, Espresso$7.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Frisco School House Cardboard Cat Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.92List Price
- Necoichi Cat Head Scratcher Bed, Large$41.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip||Training||Catnip||Catnip||Training, Replacement|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
594 Customer Reviews
My cat may never get out of this again
My cats don't like regular boxes, but they LOVE shallower things, like the lid to a jigsaw puzzle box, or a lap tray. In an effort to reclaim my dinner tray, which is hotly contested property here, I bought this. Other than Da Bird, I've never bought something for our cats that was such an immediate hit. Little Man is in it. All. Day. Long. All. Night. Long. If he gets out to stretch, eat, or use the litter box, Junior steals it. Amazing. They are SO happy in it! Sometimes I have to hide it just so they'll come sleep in bed with me! lol
Isabel loves this. A little expensive for a cardboard box. But, when it comes to the ones you life, the joy that you feel when your little buddy is rolling around and having a good time, it becomes more than just a cardboard box. Thanks Chewy!
not for large kitties
My cats absolutely loved this! They play in it so much! I did however take away one star because it arrived damaged. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway since my cats flattened it within ten minutes. It’s not for large cats. It’s rather thin cardboard. They cats are still loving it so I guess that’s really what matters.
Cheap, thin and crappy!
The cardboard insert is so thin and flat, that it's virtually trash! Each insert is paper thin and does not serve the purpose for which intended
These were not what I hoped they were. Both of our cats have totally scratched the board and it gets all over the floor. I was hoping for more of a scratch bed, not cardboard that comes apart.
loves it but it rips very quickly
Our cat Harper is in this most of the day. He loves it. He doesn’t use the chin scratcher, in fact, he sits on the opposite side of it. I must knock at least one point off because the front rips within a week. It’s not that strong.
After finally deciding to purchase this, I'm SO glad I did! My cat loves it, and it came with refills so I won't have to purchase a replacement scratch pad anytime soon. Well worth the price.
Cat loves it
I wasn't sure if the cat would like this, she usually has a cardboard bed/scratcher that is a different texture, but she loves it! The little doof likes to rest her head in the divot where the "scratch'N" part is and use the corners to actually scratch her cheeks with, but cats will be cats haha!
Big Cat loves
I read all of the reviews on this and many said it was flimsy, so as soon as it came I taped the edges just to be safe. My little Juni loves chewing on it and trying to shred it. Benny my 14lb cat loves using it as a bed. I’ve had it some time and I still haven’t needed to remove the top layer of cardboard, so it really does last and it’s worth the money!
Always in it!
Got a new kitty and this was the first bed that he started using and one of the first things he got into when he was out of hiding. Recommend especially for cats that love pets and scratches!