Onguard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 23-44 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains the same two active ingredients as the leading national topical flea and tick brand.
- Topical treatment kills all life stages of fleas and ticks on dogs at least eight weeks old and ranging from 23 to 44 pounds. Helps control infestations of chewing lice and sarcoptic mange mites.
- Helps break the flea life cycle and rids your dog of flea eggs, larvae, pupae and adults. Also kills tick larvae, nymphs and adults.
- Effective against fleas that cause flea allergy dermatitis as well as brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks and deer ticks that may carry Lyme disease, when used as directed.
- Redesigned applicator makes it easier to apply this long-lasting and waterproof treatment that provides protection even after your dog has a bath, or gets wet from the rain or plays in water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
- dealOnguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.50Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- dealCapstar Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, over 25 lbs, 6 Tablets$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 31-60 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$13.82Chewy Price$13.13Autoship Price
- Advantus Flea Oral Treatment for Dogs, 23-110 lbs, 30 Soft Chews$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- dealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 21-55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$48.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Frontline Gold Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 3 Doses (3-mos. supply)$49.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- dealFrontline Shield Flea & Tick Treatment for Extra Large Dogs, 81 - 120 lbs, 6 doses (6-Month Protection)$78.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- dealK9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, over 55 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$48.99Chewy Price$69.98List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- dealOnguard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 89-132 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$28.50Chewy Price$27.07Autoship Price
- dealPetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 5-22 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$42.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$40.84Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.||Dinitefuran, Pyriproxyfen, Permethrin.||Active Ingredients: Etofenprox: 55.0%, Piperonyl Butoxide*: 10.0%, N-octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide (MGK 264): 1.0%...||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%||Active Ingredients: Fipronil 9.8%, (S)-Methoprene 8.8%.|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Flea protection was horrible
I bought 2 boxes, thinking it was going to work. I applied as directions said, my poor little dogs, they both are still miserable. It did not stop all of the bugs or fleas. It was as I did nothing at all. Very dis Satisfied, the Price was Reasonable was why, I tried. What actually will work on a small/medium Fiest ? They both have short hair, but stay outside. Fleas are eating them up, we treated our yard with Adam's Flea repellant too. We dip the dogs, with another Adam's product. No help. So, I tried these once a month treatment. No help ?
Still seeing some fleas on my Pibble up to a week after applying. Could be I need the next size up though instead of faulty product.
Onguard flea and tick
I am so happy that I found this product. It seems to be working just fine, and it’s about half the cost of your regular topical treatments
did NOT work 100 %
I applied it properly yet I'm STILL finding Lonestar ticks on my dog occasionally and i keep my pet inside most of the time
I. hope it works to soon to tellI do not have 50 characters to complete
didn’t work on my dog
Gave my dog a bath ensured there were no fleas applied as directed fleas were back on her in a matter of days I will give credit where it’s due and say they are not as bad as they were without it but this product in my experience dose not keep fleas off your pet
We live on a farm so my stock dogs are exposed to all sorts of stuff outside I put this on 5 dogs, it does not seem to have worked on any of them. After about 3 days they are scratching again.
do not recommend
I know that the fleas have been particularly bad this year. However, if you are looking for a cheap fix to your flea problem this is not it. I think my dog stopped scratching for two days after I applied it? Two weeks later I had to go buy a name brand for him because he is not getting any relief from the fleas and scratching. Save yourself time and money and buy the more expensive one from the start.
Flea Infestation even with continual use
We love Chewy but we’re wondering if we got a defective batch. We haven’t skipped a treatment and 5 weeks ago our dog was infested with hundreds of fleas. We’ve applied this treatment again, did all the things told to remove fleas from the house and yard, and we are still finding 20+ every few days on our dog. We literally can’t get them to go away. This says it kills all stages but we obviously aren’t seeing that happen.
I got this because my dogs had fleas. I dosed them both, and within a 2 weeks they had fleas again. I gave them the next month’s dose a little early. One week later, fleas. Again. I didn’t want to overdose them with this stuff, so I gave them both flea baths tonight; the number of fleas that came off of both of them was amazing. Long story short, this is a “flea prevention” that does not prevent fleas. At all.