The Original Poop Bags Countdown USDA Certified Biobased Rolls, Green, Large, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Waste bags that are numbered from 15 to 1 so you know when it is time to grab another roll.
- Offer an environmentally safe way to clean up after your paw-tner.
- Made out of 30% recycled materials and feature a recycled cardboard core.
- Bags are thick and leak proof to stand up to whatever your pup leaves behind.
- Made in China and USDA Certified Biobased.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Greenbone Dog Poop Bags, 12 rolls$12.20Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.59Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Pantry Pack Poop Bags, Scented, 500 count$18.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet, 50 count$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- KONG HandiPOD Pick-Up Dog Poop Bag Refills, Mini$3.76Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Frisco Refill Dog Poop Bags, Unscented, 30 Bag Roll, 120 Count$6.30Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
- PET N PET Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 720 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PET N PET Tie Handle Dog Poop Bags, 200 count$12.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Greenbone Jar-o-Refills Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 28 Count$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Scented Poop Bags with Easy-Tie Handles, 300 count$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- BioBag Standard Pet Waste Bags, 200 count$19.58Chewy Price$18.60Autoship Price
- The Original Poop Bags Backyard Bags, 16 count$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Bags on Board Odor Control Ocean Breeze Scent Dog Poop Bags & Dispenser, 900 Count$28.99Chewy Price$34.69List Price$27.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||N/A||N/A||N/A||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Better for environment
We're generally pretty happy with these bags. Every once in a while you pull one off and it's ripped at the bottom but its probably only once every other roll or so. Not as often for us as some of the other reviews, especially if you're a bit gentle when you tear it. I keep thinking I should try another brand but compostable is important to me and all of them have similar complaints... I haven't switched yet because at least I know from experience that these are pretty good. We have a medium size dog and don't have trouble fitting his poops in the bag.
Won't buy again!
The bags are difficult to open up and often get torn in the process.
The bags work well and I know they will disintegrate so not a biohazard
Every other bag rips when I try to open it. Very annoying and disappointing. Don’t buy them
Not for larger dogs
If your pup is over 25 lbs, these bags are a joke. Thin and very, very easily ripped -- so easily ripped that taking the sticker off the first bag rips it. Not good in a poop bag!
less plastic yay!
I thought I was going to be one of those dog owners that reused store bags as poop bags but let’s be honest it’s really hard to remember to always grab a bag when you go for walks, and much easier to just have a roll on your leash. Still, I was pretty disturbed at the plastic waste with the CORE of most poop bag rollls, so that’s why we go with this option! Now we can break up and recycle or compost the inner core of these roles instead of throwing away the plastic core from other brands. And I love that the bags are numbered so the aforementioned remembering to grab a bag problem is lessened. Great product.
I like these because the bags count down on the roll. So when you have them in your dispenser carry-along, you can easily see how many you have left. Which is great because my doggo likes to surprise me sometimes with multiple small poops. So I gotta know when I will need more bags easily!
bags not up to par
can't get these bags up, really annoying when your hanging onto your dog
You can know how many bags are left!
Great bags, easy to open – and it's great that someone finally noticed it would be a good idea to number the bags. No there's no need to always carry an extra roll.
Green Poop !
Great value & good for the environment. Bags a little thin though