OurPets Durapet Premium Stainless Steel Cat & Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavyweight stainless-steel bowl is durable and high-quality.
- Permanently molded rubber base ring helps to reduce sliding and noise, and will not fall off.
- Dishwasher-safe design can be easily cleaned in the machine or with warm and soapy water.
- The low-lip design makes it easier for your pal to lean down and eat.
- Three varying sizes make this bowl paw-fect for all cats, no matter their age.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, 2 count, Gray$9.06Chewy Price$9.54List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups$6.54Chewy Price
- Frisco Round Cat Dish, Cream$4.01Chewy Price
- Signature Housewares Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Aqua, 1-cup$4.18Chewy Price
- Catit Food Double Stainless Steel Cat Dish, Black, 0.83-cup$14.55Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.25 Cup, 2 count$10.10Chewy Price$10.64List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$10.50Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.75 Cup$6.40Chewy Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.62 Cups, 2 count$10.74Chewy Price$11.30List Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free...||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||1 cup||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz||1-cup; 8-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
|Tools Included||N/A||N/A||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Perfect sized for cats
I have two of these bowls after we broke several very cute but fragile porcelain cat bowls. It is low and broad enough not to push on their whiskers, also slightly flared sides make it so easy to get at food in the edges. Easy to clean, won’t break, no slip ribbing underneath keeps from sliding. Holds 3oz can of wet food perfectly.
Filling the dishwasher.
These dishes are the best. The sides are low enough that cats & kittens have no problem leaving them clean, but high enough to fill with water (or chicken broth). I bought enough that I rarely need to hand wash. I just throw ’em in the dishwasher. Many are three years old and still look like new.
Best bowl for cats
These are the perfect size and depth for a medium or small cat or kitten; non skid and dishwasher safe, bought a second set after first use. Do soak the label in warm soapy water to remove easily or you’ll have adhesive residue.
These are my go-to cat bowls
These are great for my cat because they’re shallow and don’t cause whisker fatigue, but I also like the grip on the bottom. They have a good weight to them so they don’t slide around on wood floors. Easy to clean, and good capacity.
Not what I was expecting
My mom has two bowls and I love them- problem is that they were purchased years ago, and the ones made now are not made the same. So I keep buying them in hopes, only to be disappointed. So I have all these pet bowls to donate now. Cus I can’t find the perfect ones. Gonna get rid of all 5 of the purchased ones. They’re not the size I want.
I am pleased with these bowls. I needed bowls with the ability to stay put while the fur babies ate. These owls fit the bill and I feel sure the rubber on the bottom will not come off. They are also very easy to clean.
I guess you get what you pay for--these bowls are not as good of quality as similar bowls I've purchased before. They're much lighter weight, the rubber bottom doesn't really keep the dish from slipping, and after a couple washes in the dishwasher the rim has some rust spots on it. Would not recommend.
Great Cat Water Bowl
I was using a much larger water bowl and changing the water multiple times a day. But was also wasting a lot of water that my kitty didn’t drink. So I decided to get this bowl which features stainless steel, shallow depth but wide. Now I still give my kitty fresh water multiple times a day but have cut down on the amount of wasted water. It has a rubber bottom for stability. Great choice for kitty and I.
Great bowl for a puppy
This now worked great for our puppy. The edge is lower and they can get to their food better.
exactly what I wantes
Excellent material and the plate isn’t moving at all, my cats liked it