Oxbow Enriched Life Apple Stick Dangly Small Animal Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A dangly accessory for any small sidekick’s cage.
- Chewable sticks are the paw-fect size and texture for your best bud’s bite.
- An innovative design was created to meet your pet’s instinctual needs.
- Encourage mental and physical enrichment that any small furry friend can benefit from.
- No need to worry, this toy was made with safe, natural materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Burger Bites Combo Small Pet Toy$5.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Lava Bites Small Pet Toy, 3 count$4.50Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hay-O Small Animal Chew Toy$3.49Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Willow Bundle Small Animal Chew Toy$6.02Chewy Price
- Kaytee Big Branch Bites Small Pet Toy, 6 count$4.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Mega Run Exercise Ball Small Pet Toy, Assorted Colors, 13-in$29.24Chewy Price$43.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Hanging Sunflower Chew Small Animal Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Hanging Mulberry Chew Small Animal Toy$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Ware Tread Wheel Small Animal Toy, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life The Treat House Small Animal Toy$8.71Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Run-About Small Animal Exercise Ball, 13-in$29.99Chewy Price$39.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Play Center Small Animal Toy, Large$22.39Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Gerbil, Hamster, Mouse, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Gerbil, Chinchilla, Hamster, Mouse, Rat|
|Material||Wood||Wood||Wood||Wood, Cardboard / Paper||Sisal, Wood, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Great enrichment for rabbits!
Both of my rabbits had a blast with these! I would definitely recommend getting you one!
this treat was given to my rats and was gone within a week or two! they loved it
My guinea pig loved this!!
My guinea pig loved this!! I hung it from the top of his cage and it encouraged him to climb and get some necessary exercise. The Lord reigns! Psalm 145:10
Must have for all
My rabbits and guinea pigs love their apple stick dangly! This is one of their favorite Oxbow toys.
The part that attaches to the cage is a think rope and you have to tie it, it came broken very annoying
Guineas love it!
Love that this is a safe treat/toy to enhance my guinea pigs habitat. They love it and I’ll be adding it to my scheduled shipments!!!
My critters absolutely LOVE these
My degus go straight for these and will gnaw the bark clean off of them in just a few days! My rats like them a lot as well, but they are more casual with their gnawing (they prioritize the destruction of boxes), so these last longer with the rats. Once the degus gnaw the bark off, they are far less interested in chewing the sticks, although if I detach them and leave them on the floor or a ledge/level in the cage, they will play with them and chew a little more. They love love love the very freshest and bark-iest of these applewood sticks!
Great idea but fell apart after just a couple hours
Great idea behind this product but sadly it fell apart after just a couple hours in my hamsters cage. The wood pieces are on the thinner side and I think this would be ideal for dwarf hamsters
Spiny mice loved all the oxbow toys I ordered
Spiny mice loved all the oxbow toys I ordered Blanket review of all the toys I ordered. Variety of textures and chewable bits. Fun to swing on, climb on, drag around, and be happy little rodents with. I like to make my own toys (cost, they go through them quickly. I have many rodents) but these are great toys and I'll keep buying them in addition to making my own cause they're great.
Guinea pigs like it
My pigs will chew it if it’s hanging off of their house but will ignore it if it’s not directly in front of them.