PanaKare Plus Powder for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
PanaKare Plus is used to encourage a healthy appetite in dogs and cats when digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats is inadequate due to exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). EPI occurs when the pancreas becomes damaged, resulting in malnutrition even when diet and intake is normal.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PanaKare Plus Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 425 mg, 1 tablet$0.33Chewy Price$0.38List Price
- Vetoryl Capsules for Dogs, 120-mg, 30 capsules$175.00Chewy Price$161.49Autoship Price
- Adequan Canine Injectable for Dogs, 100 mg/mL, 5-mL, pack of 2$152.00Chewy Price$144.40Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 35-mg, 60 Chews$141.00Chewy Price$133.95Autoship Price
- Azathioprine Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 90 mL$122.65Chewy Price$116.52Autoship Price
- Mometavet Otic Suspension for Dogs, 215 g$193.99Chewy Price$184.29Autoship Price
- Reconcile Tablets for Dogs, 64 mg, 90 tablets$154.89Chewy Price
- Prednisolone Acetate (Generic) Ophthalmic Suspension 1%, 15-mL$149.97Chewy Price$142.47Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
works great for my dog
We have tried 3 different brands of pancreatic enzyme and this works best for my GSD with EPI. We use 2 scoops (in the jar) per meal, mix with water and Hills I/D and let it sit for 15 min. We also add one of the tablets (same brand) to each meal. Stool is A+. That “recipe” works for us. Agree, can’t believe the price.
The price jump
This is the one thing that is keeping my dog alive it just isn't right that the price of this had to go so hight I'm not happy!!!
What an outrageous price! Would have been nice to know it was going to jump as much as it did!
My girl Lacey has been on this medication for years. She's happy, healthy and active since being diagnosed and prescribed this product.
Panakare plus powder
I've been using this product for about 5 months now when my ACD was diagnosed with EPI. Along with sweet potatoes this product got her back on track! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
My dog has been on this for over a year and still has runny poop very pricey and doesn't help is there something else to try?
Must use for EPI dogs
My vet recommended 1 brand which I tried for about a year... GSD/mix down to 49 Lbs & had to try it. Within a week he's happy (wags tail more) & his poops are normal. Don't let the price get you down, spend it because it's worth every penny!!!
Great product. Has kept my pups EPI under control.
100 % pleased
Product has helped Ollie, I would recommend....May I add, how great the Chewy company is..Upon the death of my other french bulldog, they not only voiced their condolences but also sent flowers, Very happy and moved by the act....Chewy customer for life...Pat
I have used Chewy for at least 6 years as a recommendation from my vet. The staff is incredible and very knowledgeable. The products are cheaper than anywhere and they are always delivered timely.