PancrePlus Powder for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
PancrePlus is prescribed as a digestive aid and replacement therapy for those who have exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI). EPI makes it hard or impossible for the body to digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats because the pancreas isn't producing the enzymes it should. This powder should be added to regular meals to aid in normal digestion.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Also available in a [tablet form] (https://www.chewy.com/dp/173682).
Shop Veterinary Diet Food, Supplements, Dental Care & More
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- PancrePlus Tablets for Dogs & Cats, 425-mg, 1 tablet$0.33Chewy Price$0.40List Price$0.31Autoship Price
- Epizyme Powder for Dogs & Cats, 12-oz$120.74Chewy Price$114.70Autoship Price
- Viokase-V Powder for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$148.58Chewy Price$141.15Autoship Price
- RenaKare (Potassium Gluconate) Powder for Dogs & Cats, 4 oz$24.51Chewy Price
- RenaPlus (Potassium Gluconate) Powder for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz$19.54Chewy Price
- RenaKare (Potassium Gluconate) Gel for Dogs & Cats, 5 oz$18.98Chewy Price
- RenaPlus (Potassium Gluconate) Oral Gel for Dogs & Cats, 5-oz$17.24Chewy Price
- Vita-Jec Vitamin B12 for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1000-mcg, 100-mL$6.29Chewy Price$5.98Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
This product is awesome, but ridiculously expensive. To be quite honest, my GSD has done phenomenal off of a 1/2 tsp dose, and I’ve been able to avoid purchasing a new bottle every 5-6wks (literally purchased in Jan and am needing to repurchase now in Apr). My GSD is 65lbs and is 1/8th Husky (I’m 5’7” and she comes up to my knee, so she’s not as big as full GSDs). Not saying every dog reacts the same, but something to keep in mind.
Cost went up drastically!
This medicine is absolutely a life saver! However, even with automatic shipping (my dog will be on this her entire life) the amount of this has gone up drastically with Chewy from what I used to pay so I will no longer buy it from chewy. That is why I only gave it 3 stars.
Great but price jump is outrageous
This works great for my dogs epi but I cut back a little on dosage because the price hike is pretty ridiculous it used to be $118 now it's almost $200 that is just outrageous this needs to be addressed
medication for snowflake
My dog has been on this med for some time and I cannot afford the vets price any more, this is why I changed over to Chewy
Great Product. Not Fund of Huge Price Increase.
The powder works wonder for dogs with EPI. The price for this powder continues to increase. The most recent increase was just under 25%. This increase is not Chewy’s fault. I wonder how many dogs will be impacted because owners may no longer be able to afford this important supplement.
The price increase on this product is outrageous! $180 every 4-6 weeks is so difficult for so many dogs owners. What a disservice to these loving, beautiful dogs and cats inflicted with this awful condition. Shame on those raising these prices!
Expensive prescription supplement
Wow from 137 dollars to 181. The increase in price is outrageous.
Huge Price Jump
Love this product, was buying it around $120, jumped up to $170+. Auto ship should have alerted me to a price jump of this measure. Its crazy, I will have to figure out other solutions for my dog.
We started my Connie on this pancreatic enzyme powder 2 weeks ago and she has already gained a little weight back and her albumin protein is holding steady. So far this stuff is working great! Just mixed it in with her food. Wait about 15 minutes for it to absorb into the food and feed the dog. Has no idea its even in there. WIN WIN
Very good but expensive product
This is good for dogs with epi but way TOO EXPENSIVE!!!