Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable and easy-to-wear step-through design with chest padding that prevents strain.
- Makes daytime and nighttime walks safer with the reflective strip, and features a durable clip buckle and metal leash ring.
- Reflective strip material reflects light from the environment even in low light for maximum visibility and safety.
- Adjustable design is available in different sizes for a snug fit, and has a neoprene padding for added comfort.
- Comes in an assortment of bright colors to match your pup’s personality.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, M - Girth: 21 - 25-in$14.50Chewy Price$19.34List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Emerald, Medium: 20 to 26-in chest$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$24.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, Medium$14.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 20 to 24-in chest$30.95Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple Orchid, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- K9 Explorer Reflective Adjustable Padded Dog Harness, Berry, 20 - 30 in$29.93Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective Harness, Pink, Medium, Neck: 14.5 to 25.5-in, Girth: 22 to 27-in$11.60Chewy Price$14.67List Price
- Comfort Soft Wrap Back Clip Dog Harness, Lime, Small: 19 to 23-in chest$16.29Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$16.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Reflective, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Step In, Training, Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective||Reflective|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
345 Customer Reviews
Not made for an xSmall or Small breed dog
I bought this in a size small and it was too large so I ordered another one in an Xsmall thinking it would fit much better. It is weirdly structured so that the bottom part [the cushion] is far too large for the size of the harness. It almost chokes my dog from the bottom. I was really disappointed that it did not fit right, especially since I bought the entire set.
I must start off by saying that I love this harness. It is a great color, it is reflective and fits great. However, the plastic buckle couldn't hold up to a 12 pound border terrier. The buckle lasted 2 weeks before the plastic broke. I had high hopes and our dog really got excited when he saw it.
OK for around home
Front ring does not tighten so would not use this harness if taking dog out in public for a walk. He slips out of harnesses and collars like a Houdini so front tightening ring works best on other harness. This harness appears more comfortable for hanging around the property and gives me something to grab if necessary. Like the reflective piping.
Finally found a harness that fits our sometimes chubby, sometimes skinny, sometimes furry cocker spaniel! Fits perfectly and everyone feels safer!
I like this item & seems to be made out of good material but the sizing is definitely deceiving. I have a pocket pit that weighs 50/55 pounds & the medium/large doen't fit her.
I got this, because the first activity board I got for my cat, was maybe too difficult for him. This one was a little more his speed, and kept him entertained for a good 15 minutes. He was able to get all the treats, except for the ones in the bowl and the little squares. He gave up after AWHILE of trying, I had to the. Take them out for him, cause I could see he was getting frustrated. But overall, I’m really happy with this purchase, and I will continue to use it, so he can get better at it.
I bought a large and I’m trying to figure out how to expand this a little bit because my dog is built like a Mack truck and it’s pretty tight on her so I’ve already made some adjustments which is better but I think I might have to go buy A piece of strapping to make it bigger. Other than the snug fit she seems to like it
I absolutely love this harness for my 25 lbs supermutt. It fits him perfectly and it helps the keep him close by. Highly recommend.
It’s a nice harness and the material seems strong. I bought this harness in a red xs for a mini poodle. The measurements and the weight were right but the harness didn’t fit right. The girth fit fine because it’s adjustable. The part that goes over the head is not. I can barely get his head through the opening but when the harness is on the chest part is too big. When he walks it turns sideways and his front leg comes through the shoulder part. A very awkward fit so it’s a no for us.
I want to love this harness, and I'm having a hard time doing so. I do love the material and it seems really strong, but the padded bottom on the underside keeps slipping around. I have a petite Parson Russell, who's still growing, but her arms slips out the side when she walks. And it's an xxsmall! So back to the drawing board...