Penn-Plax Air-Pod Aquarium Air Pump
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a steady stream of air to keep finned friends breathing easily!
- Hi-tech design features a sound-cancelling dome and non-skid rubber feet for noise dampening and immobility.
- Features a compact design that can fit easily into tight spaces.
- Organic deign blends well with any tank d√©cor.
- Features 1.7 watts of power and pumps 1,000 cc‚Äôs a minute.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Coralife Luft Air Aquarium Pump$40.90Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Aquascape Pond Air 2 Fish Pump$79.98Chewy Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Python No Spill Clean & Fill Aquarium Maintenance System, 100-ft$154.99Chewy Price$249.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Set, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder Food Dispenser$33.00Chewy Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 1250 GPH$20.87Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Fluval Edge Aquarium Gravel Cleaner, w/ 15-in Extension$16.89Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 060$17.85Chewy Price$24.19List Price
- Coralife Turbo-Twist Ultraviolet Sterilizer, Size 12X$200.12Chewy Price$329.99List Price
- Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Large$34.49Chewy Price
- Marineland Maxi-Jet Water & Circulation Pump, Size 1200$18.99Chewy Price$42.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
This pump is considerably quieter than others in its range. It has lasted at least three years for me and is still going strong. It is outside protected from the weather and sun but it’s still hot out there. The heat hasn’t bothered it at all.
GOOD PRICE BAD PUMP I WISH I COULD FIND BETTER
It quit on me in 8 days i thought my hose quit on me at first i can still hear the pump going but it didnt push out any air i tried to take the air tube off of it but it was so tight that the black peace broke off and is still inside the tube i blew inside the tube and realized it was the hose it was the pump
The bubbles are delicate. The pump is quiet and doesn't bounce around or vibrate. I have two-one for a 10 gallon, the other for a 5 gallon. I'd have one for the 3.5 gallon, but Mr. Betta doesn't like the bubbles; he prefers his own.