Pet Magasin Dog & Cat Grooming Scissors with Round Safety Tip, 2 pack
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
|Grooming Tool Type||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears||Shears|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
About This Item
- Includes 1 pair of 6.5-inch long grooming scissors for trimming broad areas and 1 pair of 6-inch serrated shears for detailed trimming.
- Ball point design makes these sharp scissors safe to handle, reducing the risk of harm to pets and humans.
- Pre-sharpened stainless-steel scissors ensure a smooth and even trim, right out of the package.
- Features an extra finger rest for added comfort during lengthy grooming sessions.
- Vibrant color and unique branding makes it easy to identify these as pet scissors, distinguishing them from any other shears you may already own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Magasin Professional Thinning Scissors with Toothed Blade$9.97Chewy Price$15.44List Price
- Envirogroom De-Mat Pro Leave in Conditioning Pet Spray, 16-oz bottle$17.69Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.81Autoship Price
- Pet Republique Dematting Rake$11.59Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealPATPET P710 Hairy Dog & Cat Grooming Clipper, White$34.90Chewy Price
- Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red$35.64Chewy Price$60.95List Price
- Pet Magasin Professional Grooming Set, Pack of 3, Green$19.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Curved-Tip Dog & Cat Shears, 6.5-in$7.95Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Rake, Green$13.99Chewy Price
- Dr. Sniff Don’t Be Knotty Cat & Dog Detangling Spray, 7.1-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Used to trim cat's fur
I recently purchased these to trim the fur near my cat's butt. She is a long haired calico and I noticed that she would have clumps of poop stuck in her fur from time to time. These were easy to use and cut the fur quickly and evenly which made my life easier because my cat was not very happy I was doing something near her butt. Def a must buy if you need to trim your cat's fur for any reason.
In contrast to some of the negative reviews, my scissors are very sharp and do an excellent job on my Havanese. Of course, the blunted ends are protective of my dog.
My cat gets hard mats close to her skin. I have used cuticle scissors in the past but decided to try these because other people liked them. I love them. They are SHARP and yet have blunted edges. The "serrated" pair have a very fine and tiny serrated edge which is barely visible. Both pair are sharp and functional which is what I need.
CAT GROOMING SCISSORS
These are the best - super sharp, yet designed to protect my pet. We recued a Maine Coon who had been abandoned in the wild. He was so covered with matts and tangles it was painful to see. But these scisoors saved the day, and now he is one handsome boy!!
Best purchase ever
Very impressed by these!! Cut smoothly and very sharp. For the price it's been an amazing purchase!
The Pet Trimmers
What a nice set of scissors !!! they are very comfortable to work with and they cut great. a very good buy. happy with my purchase : )
Love these. My poor Shih Tzu has the worst eye gunk and sometimes it easier to just cut it out of his fur. These made that so much easier. Blunt tips so I don’t hurt him and the handles are very soft and have good control.
Useful grooming tool for dogs!
We bought this for our doodle mix puppy. We had got a recommendation from a family member. These are great scissors and we love the rounded edges and the two different sizes. These are very strong, durable, and high quality. It's nice to have a straight blade and one that is serrated.
Only for soft hair, no good for coarse hair
Worked great for the 3 or 4 times I trimmed our aussiedoodle soft facial and head hair. ONE time I went to cut her more coarse body fur and they went completely dull before I could even finish. Very disappointing. Terrible quality.
These are nice scissors for the price. It’s hard to explain, but they cut really smooth, sharp but not like a scary sharp. These are a nice size to use around paws and face.