PetAg Bene-Bac Plus FOS & Probiotics Powder Supplement, 4.5-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Concentrated live cultures aid digestion and modulate the immune system for your fur baby. Probiotics may help prevent urinary tract infections, and can even reduce allergic reactions by decreasing intestinal permeability and controlling inflammation. Your pup’s stomach will thank you for taking preventative action!
- Stress can cause a change in the pH of your furry friend’s GI tract, and that may cause a loss in needed bacteria. This product helps support animals in a variety of situations, such as birthing, post-surgery, antibiotic therapy, weaning, worming and traveling.
- The powder may be sprinkled on top of your animal’s food to ensure easy consumption.
- Give once weekly to dogs and cats as part of a healthy diet program, every third day to orphaned infants until weaning, or daily for animals on antibiotics. Probiotics aid in digestion while modulating the immune system as well as inhibiting the growth and activity of harmful bacteria, such as E. coli, Salmonella, and Clostridium perfringens, all while helping to prevent urinary tract infections, reducing allergic reactions and controlling inflammation.
- For use on dogs, cats, exotic and wildlife mammals. Every animal can use a health boost from time to time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Powder Digestive Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 16-oz$29.03Chewy Price$39.20List Price$27.58Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 12 count$156.72Chewy Price$148.88Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$36.00Chewy Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Earth Animal No More Runs Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$21.00Chewy Price$19.95Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Bio-C Powder Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4-oz bottle$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- NOW Pets GI Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$25.19Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.93Autoship Price
- PetAg Bene-Bac Plus Gel Digestive Supplement for Dogs & Horses, 30-g tube$14.95Chewy Price$19.82List Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Multivitamin 6-In-1 Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Organic Mushroom Complex Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.1-oz jar$19.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.97Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets TummyWorks Probiotics & Digestive Dog & Cat Supplement, 160 scoops$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx D3 Liquid Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$22.00Chewy Price$20.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructooligosaccharide...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Fructooligosaccharide, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Solubles...||Alpha Amylase: Helps In the Digestion of Carbohydrates By Helping to Hydrolyze the Alpha 1-4 Glycosidic Linkages of Polysaccharides to Dextrin, D-Glucose, Maltose and Oligosaccharides. Beta Amylase: Works On the End of the Starch Molecules Instead of In the Center...||Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Cheese...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
40 Customer Reviews
Works for my cat
I tried this in comparison to the expensive Purina version for cats. It works better, I use less, and it costs less. My cat has unexplained loose stools randomly and this at least firms them up and makes it easier to clean up.
Not good for dogs
This product made my dog constipated after the first recommended dose. Was a waste of my money. I am now using plain Greek yogurt for a more natural probiotic
A life saver
My cat Celeste has Mastitis and she was a pregnant rescue that I had nursed back to health. No vets are currently taking new clients even if I had been there before with my other cat so when I had to get her on an antibiotic treatment thankfully I had this on hand which I had bought for my cat Luna. She's doing a lot better now and I recommend this product to anyone needing antibiotics for their cats.
Have this on hand for your pets, this will help tremendously with any stomach issues, especially for kittens!
Seems to make a difference
I tried this product out simply to add probiotics to my kitty's diet. He is completely oblivious to its presence in his vittles. I don't quite give him the full dose - just a half teaspoon three times per day. However, he seems to have fewer tummy troubles, i.e. he farts a lot less! This is something I will continue to use.
I have used this medicine and brand for many years. So glad chewy has it. I use it for orphan animals ,sick animals, and recently my dog that had serious reaction from dog food I bought on chewy. This medicine got his serious stomach issues back on track.he has food allergies so this helps him to. I always keep this on hand.
My pup has a weird gut and I have tried different diets, i.e. removing certain foods, fewer treats, herbs, etc. I was pleased to find this probiotic that is just itself. She has 3 spoonfuls (provided in the container) in her breakfast. She has shown progress and is a much happier pup.
Great for all my pets. If you're doubting, try it!!!
I love anything that I can give to All of my pets and will last me a while like this. With 2 medium sized dogs and 2 indoor cats I want to do everything to keep them healthy, but at a reasonable cost. I had heard about this in the past but never tried it. I regret not trying sooner! My dog had reoccurring UTI's and had multiple rounds of antibiotics at the vet with little result. After the last round of them, I put him on Cranberry Relief chews and the bene-bac (as well as neutering him helped, check with your vet!) and he has gone back and gotten the all clear. Vet said he's looking great! I will continue using this for all my pets. Also, a great thing is they all love it and will eat it mixed in wet food.
My dog had loose stools with no apparent cause. The veterinarian recommended probiotics. I ordered Bene-Bac powder because I had good experiences with their syringe paste. I started my dog on 1 teaspoon, and increased to 2 teaspoons, all stool issues immediately resolved. I am keeping him on a maintenance dose.
Has Been A Game Changer For Our Cat With Diarrhea
This supplement has been a real game-changer for our cat with chronic diarrhea. We switched to a limited ingredient diet which provided some relief...though not consistent relief. We also switched to a raw diet (ground beef and supplements) which helped...but again...not consistently. This given 1/4 teaspoon per day with her wet food keeps her stools pretty regular. There's an occasional softer one but the diarrhea flare ups are pretty much non-existent since we started using this. It's also been a great addition to the regimen we use for our cat with anal gland issues. The vet recommended fiber, which helped but which was not completely solving the problem. I noticed when I researched anal gland remedies that many of them contained a probiotic so I decided to give this one a try. It's provided a dramatic improvement.