PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides additional calories and nutrients to support skin and coat, immune system, and bone health.
- Helps your kitty maintain his energy levels and stay at a normal weight.
- Tasty chicken flavor cats love; can be used to boost calories and nutrients for picky eaters.
- Convenient way to supplement diet without needing to add extra meals.
- Provides health-supporting micronutrients including zinc, iron, magnesium, vitamins A, D, E, and B12, and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
- Resvantage Feline Longevity Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- VetriScience Vetri Lysine Plus Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats, 180 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Powder Milk Supplement for Cats, 12-oz$14.12Chewy Price$20.99List Price$13.41Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Enisyl-F Paste Immune Supplement for Cats, 100 mL$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Rx Renal Beadlets Kidney Supplement for Cats, 100-g jar$38.00Chewy Price$36.10Autoship Price
- Green Foods Barley Cat Grass Juice Powder Cat Supplement, 3-oz jar$15.40Chewy Price$16.07List Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Pre + Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz jar$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.72Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water...||South American Beef Gelatin, Marine Collagen||Dried Barley Grass Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate...||Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) L-Tryptophan, Chamomile, Thiamine...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Kitten||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health||Milk Replacer||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
|Special Diet||—||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Perfect for picky eaters
My Izzy is a very picky eater. Only will eat certain foods. Was worried that maybe she wasn't getting enough nutrients. She loves this. I only give her a little once a week.
Excellent toy but let me pick the color!
Soft but firm, rolls in an unpredictable pattern keeping my puppy (& me) guessing, great to hide treats in. But come on, let me pick which color I want for my puppy.
Not Chewys fault
So I have big black indoor cat with a dry skin problem, white flakes all the time. We tried this product, day 1 gel by itself, she had no interest. Day 2 and 3 mixed with wet then dry, she looked at me like I'm outta here. Still looking for a solution.
Started to separate?
I liked that it had a good variety of vitamins in it - some supplements only have a few (it pays to read labels!). My cat wasn't crazy about the flavor but I don't have a problem getting it in her mouth :) The only issue I had with it was that it started to separate within a couple weeks. I tried shaking it up, refrigerating it, nothing worked. When I would open the tube a large amount of clear oil would just pour out and get everywhere! I ended up draining the oil out before each use so I could get to the gel, and having to keep the tube in a plastic bag.
No gel oil comes out
Horrible product. You get oil all over your hands, sides of the tube, disgusting. Something isn’t good. Called chewy lost the call never called me back. If it’s a gel why is oil coming out.
PetAg Vitamin supplement
So far so good. I mixed it in with their wet food. I am looking to fortify the food I set out for my one boy who prefers to stay out in the winter. These guys and strays need more calories for the cold. It would be great if you also carried a broth to add to wet food.
My new cat loves the taste!
My new cat loves the taste! It makes my cat eat more food.
Hair all medicine
This is the only hairball goop my cat actually asks for.
This product is great if you have an older cat or a cat who is ill and not eating very much. My cat had fleas and I bathed her and then put a topical treatment on her and put her in a room away from the other cats. I was afraid she was anemic so I ordered this product for her. Within 3 days she had perked up, is eating better, and is very energetic. I gave it to another cat who sometimes does not feel like eating, and he got his appetite back and seems to feel much better.
One of my cats has several health issues. These vitamins help supplement her diet. Especially if has decided to go on another hunger strike.