Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Does not contain chlorhexidine, xylitol or alcohol
- Convenient pump dosaging system
- 100% safe for daily ingestion, cannot overdose
- Freshens breath, kills germs and removes plaque without brushing
- Gentle formulation relieves, soothes and protects without burning
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 500-ml bottle$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- PetzLife Oral Care Gel with Wild Salmon Oil, 1-oz bottle$7.07Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Oratene Enzymatic Brushless Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Gel, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Nootie Oral Solutions Medicated Dog Dental Gel, 4-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 60 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- TruDog Spray Me Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Bluestem Oral Care Original Flavored Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 17-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Waren London Dog Dental Spray & Water Additive, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Pawstruck Dog & Cat Dental Wipes, 50 count$19.88Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucose Oxidase, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate...||Water (Aqua), Sodium Chlorite (Oxygene), Zinc Acetate...||Trisodium citrate, Citric acid, Zinc chloride...||Trisodium citrate, Citric acid, Zinc chloride...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Dental & Breath Care, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
Not for use with pet fountains
I knew before I bought this product that I needed to remove the carbon filter from my pet fountain or the filter would just remove all of the good stuff the dental additive puts in the water. What I didn’t know, is that this product has to be completely flushed and replaced daily and the fountain needs to be cleaned out. I have one cat who only likes to drink moving water, but fountains typically take 2 L of water which is about a week’s supply. They are also time consuming to take apart and clean out every nook and cranny. Therefore I tend to clean it every week or so and replace with fresh water. With my previous additive, this was no problem. However, I thought I would try this product when my regular one was out of stock. What a difference! And not in a good way. Within 2 to 3 days, the water fountain developed slimy black mold in every nook and cranny. I thought it was a fluke, but it happens EVERY time. I called customer service, and they confirmed that this product needs to be flushed out every 24-48 hours, and the fountain thoroughly cleaned. In fact, they do NOT recommend this product to be used in fountains. I’m going back to OxyFresh.
My cats don't mind it.
Hard to know with something like this if it really works. But my cats don't seem to have extra tartar. And they don't seem to notice it in their water. So I keep using it trusting it is helpful.
Careful! You have to make it fresh every day!
It’s an amazing dental addictive and my cat loves it and I feel safe using it. It definitely needs to be replaced daily though but it holds up better under cool environments. Wouldn’t recommend it for people with hot climates
Caused Tummy Upset
This product caused my dog to have horrible flatulence and runny stools. It began the day after I began adding it to his water, and it stopped the day after I quit adding it to my dog’s water. Steer clear if you dog has digestive issues.
This stuff works. Better than fighting to brush teeth. His vet confirms his teeth are in great shape. I use it for the dog and cat. Quite affordable and easy to use.
I have used this product in my two Yorkies water for several years. They like their water very much and they have a nice clean breath with this product and regular cleaning at the vet. Great product!!
Seems to work
This stuff doesn’t work with a fountain with a carbon filter. It breaks it down and ruins the water.
I’m not sure how I feel about this product. I used it for a couple weeks and didn’t see too much of a difference. I have a cat water fountain that I put it in and it turned the water moldy and the filter was black. Even though the fountain is constantly running water?? I also have a 5 gallon gravity water bowl and it make the water in that super moldy as well. From the comments and reviews I’ve read I really would like to use this product longer to see if it has an effect but I’m not sure how to go about that without dumping all the water in the bowls daily I feel like it is such a waste of water and product! However, all 3 of my pets didn’t notice it in the water and we had no GI issues from it either. Any help would be appreciated regarding the moldy water issue. Anyone else having this problem??
Very helpful product
I really like this product. Because it is hard to brush my cats teeth, having thus additive really helps with her dental maintenance.
My rescue dog has had bad teeth since I rescued him. I give him raw bones and that did help some with the tartar, but this stuff is amazing. His teeth look whiter and his breath is better. A little pricey but worth it.