PetAg Vitamin & Mineral Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides additional calories and nutrients to support skin and coat, immune system, and bone health.
- Helps your kitty maintain his energy levels and stay at a normal weight.
- Tasty chicken flavor cats love; can be used to boost calories and nutrients for picky eaters.
- Convenient way to supplement diet without needing to add extra meals.
- Provides health-supporting micronutrients including zinc, iron, magnesium, vitamins A, D, E, and B12, and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Vital Planet Vital Cat Daily Multivitamin Powder Cat Supplement, 2.6-oz jar$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Vital Planet Flora Cat Daily Probiotic Powder Cat Supplement, 3.9-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dinovite Daily Nutritional Supplement for Cats, 12.2-oz box$39.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price$37.95Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$21.15Chewy Price$22.88List Price$20.09Autoship Price
- Tonisity KittyRade Isotonic Drink Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Cats, 250-ml pouch, pack of 3$17.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.89Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.10Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.48Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.91Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Hip & Joint Formula Cat Supplement, 1-oz bottle$23.36Chewy Price$29.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil, Sugar, Water...||South American Beef Gelatin, Marine Collagen||Dried Barley Grass Extract, Maltodextrin, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate...||DL-Methionine, Crandberry Extract, Oregon Grape Root...||Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Kitten|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Milk Replacer|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||—||—||—|
|Food Form||Supplement||Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
|Special Diet||—||High-Protein, Gluten Free, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Perfect for picky eaters
My Izzy is a very picky eater. Only will eat certain foods. Was worried that maybe she wasn't getting enough nutrients. She loves this. I only give her a little once a week.
Excellent toy but let me pick the color!
Soft but firm, rolls in an unpredictable pattern keeping my puppy (& me) guessing, great to hide treats in. But come on, let me pick which color I want for my puppy.
Not Chewys fault
So I have big black indoor cat with a dry skin problem, white flakes all the time. We tried this product, day 1 gel by itself, she had no interest. Day 2 and 3 mixed with wet then dry, she looked at me like I'm outta here. Still looking for a solution.
Started to separate?
I liked that it had a good variety of vitamins in it - some supplements only have a few (it pays to read labels!). My cat wasn't crazy about the flavor but I don't have a problem getting it in her mouth :) The only issue I had with it was that it started to separate within a couple weeks. I tried shaking it up, refrigerating it, nothing worked. When I would open the tube a large amount of clear oil would just pour out and get everywhere! I ended up draining the oil out before each use so I could get to the gel, and having to keep the tube in a plastic bag.
No gel oil comes out
Horrible product. You get oil all over your hands, sides of the tube, disgusting. Something isn’t good. Called chewy lost the call never called me back. If it’s a gel why is oil coming out.
PetAg Vitamin supplement
So far so good. I mixed it in with their wet food. I am looking to fortify the food I set out for my one boy who prefers to stay out in the winter. These guys and strays need more calories for the cold. It would be great if you also carried a broth to add to wet food.
My new cat loves the taste!
My new cat loves the taste! It makes my cat eat more food.
Hair all medicine
This is the only hairball goop my cat actually asks for.
This product is great if you have an older cat or a cat who is ill and not eating very much. My cat had fleas and I bathed her and then put a topical treatment on her and put her in a room away from the other cats. I was afraid she was anemic so I ordered this product for her. Within 3 days she had perked up, is eating better, and is very energetic. I gave it to another cat who sometimes does not feel like eating, and he got his appetite back and seems to feel much better.
One of my cats has several health issues. These vitamins help supplement her diet. Especially if has decided to go on another hunger strike.