PetArmor Hydrocortisone Quick Relief Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This spray is specially formulated to reduce pain, itching and inflammation associated with hot spots, rashes or acute dermatitis.
- The convenient pump spray allows you to apply spray directly to the affected area.
- Provides soothing relief from irritation that is usually associated with infections or dermatitis. Hydrocortisone puts an end to itching while deterring scratching and licking.
- For best results, carefully remove your pet’s hair over and around the lesion to enable direct application of the product.
- Designed to be used on both dogs and cats of all breeds, 12 weeks and older.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch & Allergy Relief Soothing & Hydrating Medicated Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Enzymatic Skin Cream, 1-oz tube$11.79Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Spray, 8-oz spray$9.86Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.37Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Shampoo Anti-Bacterial & Anti-Fungal Medicated Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic & Antifungal Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$9.85Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.36Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiparasitic & Antiseborrheic Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.96Chewy Price$12.99List Price$8.51Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Allergy Itch Relief Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Chlorhexidine Antibacterial Cleansing & Odor Remover Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pet MD Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 Count$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Zymox Topical Spray with Hydrocortisone 1.0% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%, Benzyl Alcohol 2% W/W....||—||Purified Water, Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Glycerin Usp...||Purified Water, Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein...|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
This works good it does help with the itching, I have a chihuahua and she has dandruff and she’s itchy on her back, instead of spraying it on her I pour a little bit and rub it in then brush her back, the only bad thing is it smells pretty strong like rubbing alcohol and it will burn if there’s open wounds from scratching, I think it smells too strong to be a product to put on your pets bc if it’s strong smelling to us imagine how it smells to them.
Pulling out fur
Our cat baby pulled her back fur out so much that she had scabs. 1 by 2 inch area that was bald. The first time we sprayed the medicine on her it started working immediately! We did the 10 days of medicine and it's been 2 weeks since we stopped. Her fur is growing back and so far no more fur pulling. Totally worth it!
Stopped itching first use
My schnauzer started scratching and chewing her torso and thighs non-stop. I couldn't see anything on her skin that would cause her to be so irritated. Bought this product hoping for the best. Sprayed thoroughly over her body, rubbing it in well. It worked immediately, taking care of whatever was causing her discomfort. Two happy customers.
My dog had bites on her belly, and she would lick them almost non-stop, driving her - and me - bonkers. I ran out of the product I was using and purchased this in place of it. I like that this product can be used multiple times a day as opposed to once a day with the other product. Her belly is much better now, and we're both happier.
Works well & sprayer holds up. Although, the sprayer may scare some cats so might need to use a cloth to apply.
My pet is allergic to fleas. This product helps her to stop itching.
My cat had started to pull his hair out from anxiety so his back had been red, scabby and irritated. Luckily I found the calming products and he almost immediately calmed down. Which is when I started to use this product to help his skin feel better. He loved it! So he hates spray bottles or anything that even resembles a spraying sound but when I used this he could tell it was helping him feel better. I was able to spray his skin and for the most part he sat still and enjoyed it. Eventually running away after a few sprays but he knows when I grab this bottle he doesn’t run away which is very surprising. I only used it for a couple of days and it helped calm the irritation.
I got this product because my cat was itching really aggressively and had bumps all over her head and was scratching herself raw, hair falling out and scabs all over her head. We have had horrible air quality with pollen, smoke, grass, etc. It cleared up completely in 6 days but saw results in two. I'm so thankful she has been to the vet and have been trying to find something she's specifically allergic to but haven't been able to figure it out. The only negative thing is it smells really bad almost like urine slightly (I'm really smell sensitive)and it smells only while wet and slightly after a day. Also the spray applicator mists and gets everywhere and scares the cats cotton balls would be a better option for skiddish cats still 10/10 would recommend.
PETARMOR HYDROCORTISONE RELIEF SPRAY FOR CATS AND DOGS
I HAVE BEEN PUTTING ON MY CAT HARRY AND ITS CLEARING HIS SKIN UP FROM DERMITITUS WAS REALLY BAD WITH IT SO IM HAPPY THIS SPRAY WORKS THANK YOU
Easy to use
It is easy to use and helped get rid of my dogs sores.