PetCakes Turkey Flavor Microwavable Birthday Cake Mix Kit With Fish Shaped Pan Cat Treats, 6.6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-make kitty birthday cake—simply add water, put in the microwave for 3 minutes and decorate once it’s cooled down.
- Organic microwavable cat cake includes re-usable fish-shaped pan, turkey-flavor cake mix, yogurt-flavor frosting mix and a birthday candle.
- Soft, warm and healthy cake is fun for the whole family because kids love to make it and cats love to eat it.
- Made in the USA without the use of corn, wheat, soy, salt, sugar or preservatives, so go ahead and let him celebrate.
- Meant to be eaten only by your four-legged friend, the cat mix makes three yummy fish-shaped frosted cakes your pal will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Meowijuana Birthjays Party Sized Catnip Joints, 1 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Goody Box Birthday Cat Toys, Treats & Collar$24.99Chewy Price$40.20List Price
- Goody Box Retro Cat Toys & Treats$24.99Chewy Price$33.13List Price
- Goody Box Chewy Cat Toys, Treats, & Bandana$24.99Chewy Price$33.22List Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Growing Kit With Containers, 3 count$14.90Chewy Price$19.97List Price$14.15Autoship Price
- Team Treatz Hello Kitty Tartar Control Chicken Flavor Cat Treats, 1.5-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Goody Box Kitten Toys & Treats$24.99Chewy Price$37.04List Price
- The Cat Ladies Organic Pet Grass Seed, 8-oz bag$8.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.46Autoship Price
- Litterbox.com Buds Catnip, 0.4-oz tin$10.00Chewy Price
- The Cat Ladies Cat Grass Kit & Decorative Wood Planter, Natural$28.90Chewy Price$30.90List Price$27.45Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Catnip & Passion Flower Blend, 1-oz pouch$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Catit Catnip Garden, 1-oz$10.73Chewy Price$10.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cake Mix: Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Turkey Powder...||Cake Mix: Organic Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Turkey Powder...||Dehydrated white fish, sea salt||Dehydrated herring, rosemary extract||Dehydrated herring, cranberry, rosemary extract|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||--||--||--|
|Special Diet||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, High-Protein, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, High-Protein, Non-GMO||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, High-Protein, Non-GMO|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats, N/A||Treats, N/A||Treats, N/A|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
He loves it
After reading the mixed reviews I decided to try it for my cats birthday anyway for a fun activity and photos. I did change the recipe slightly to make it more enjoyable for my lil buddy. Instead of water I used bone broth and added a little more than suggested as i saw a lot of comments about it being dry. I then also added pumpkin purée to the frosting to give it some flavor and he went nuts for it!! Definitely recommend just spicing it up a little with your cats favorite treat or additives to make it more appealing :) my dogs also enjoyed the left overs
Cute idea but total fail! Made these little cakes for my kitty’s birthday. Added the extra canned chicken to make them a little tastier. Cakes came out very dry and frosting difficult to spread. Final product looked nothing like the picture. Cat wouldn’t eat it and she eats just about anything!
A great birthday treat!
This was so easy to make and my cats actually liked it. I honestly purchased it for show, not really expecting them to eat any of it because well... they're cats. However, everyone liked the little cakes! I love the pan and they were super super easy to make. They came out beautifully and really added the missing piece to our birthday celebration!
Pet cakes cat b-day cake mix/formpan
I made the cake(s) in the fish shaped cake pan according to directions. Our cat didn’t like it. So, I put some lickable chicken sauce on them. He only licked the chicken stuff off. He wouldn’t eat the cake. I gave the cakes to the neighborhood feral cats and they ate the cakes so I’m going to assume that our brat was being picky.
Nope, never again
I bought this for my kitty’s & his twin pup’s b-day. I added chicken to it as instructed, it came out as dry as a bone. My kitty would not touch it at all, until I poured chicken broth over top of it and cut it up into little pieces, then all he did was lick up the broth. The older cat same thing, now the puppy on the other hand wolfed it all down no big deal but I would never buy this again for a cat.
Don’t buy this
Great novelty for the children but their cats wouldn’t even touch it. The write up says for my 4 legged friends only. After reading the ingredients, I’m not so sure it’s sage for them either.
Easy to Make, Not a Big Hit
This mix is pretty easy to make. It doesn't have a great smell but one of my cats really liked his. The other two took a few bites and didn't really want it anymore. Maybe they would have liked it more if it wasn't so dry...
This little cake was too cute for my kitten's 1st birthday. It was fun to make. I didn't think it smelled like anything, and I didn't add canned chicken. It was pretty dry. She's the least picky cat in the world and ate the whole thing.
Wonderful present for my birthday boy!!!
My middle kitty son Henry turned 11 on March 7 so I bought this for his birthday party and he loved it! Plus there were two cakes left for his brother Philip and his sister Pearl. My kitties were very happy that day!!!
So easy to make and my cat loved it
I love this! So fun and makes his bday feel special. I do wish there was just one but it's okay!