TRIXIE Mad Scientist Turn Around Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Interactive toy is designed to channel your cat’s energy and curiosity into positive ways.
- Includes base, frame, three beakers, two sets of patterned lids (6 total), and instructions with tips.
- Cats must flip and balance beakers upside down to release the treats.
- Start off with no lids, and then add them to increase the level of difficulty.
- Made of durable, kitty-safe plastic and rubber and measures 8.5” wide x 6” diameter x 12.75” high.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Mythical Mates Gnome Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Catit Senses Treat Maze Cat Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Doc & Phoebe's Cat Co. The Hunting Snacker Interactive Cat Treat Toy, Blue$6.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price
- Petstages Melon Madness Puzzle & Play Cat Toy$11.95Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- TRIXIE Brain Mover Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Play Circuit Cat Toy$17.81Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Senses 2.0 Super Circuit Cat Toy$22.67Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- dealFat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Fun Board 5-in-1 Activity Strategy Game Cat Toy$28.60Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Catit Play Spinning Bee Interactive Cat Toy$14.96Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe Dancing Dot Laser Cat Toy$21.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wood||Plastic|
|Toy Feature||Training||Training||Catnip||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Squeaky|
|Toy Type||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles, Mice Toys||Games & Puzzles||Games & Puzzles|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
Fantastic puzzle/treat toy
Absolutely love this toy. Two things: Apply tape to the screw end caps to keep it from unscrewing after a lot of activity and use small treats you can easily get to fly out of the tubes when you spin them a few times. My two cats love this toy. I showed them how to solve it and every time I fill it with treats (6 per tube) I spin it until a treat comes out. The alpha never bothered to learn how to solve it because her sister figured it out first and the alpha decided it was easier to steal her sister’s treats as they flew out. I wish I could find more toys of this caliber.
No fun for cats
My one cat in particular has gone crazy for dispensers like this in the past but this one is a big "no go." Two of my three tried it for a while but now just ignore it. I think it's because the treats don't fall out easily unless the individual holder is totally full. Oh, well. We tried.
Great toy for involved cat parents
This toy is excellent for cats that have intellectually surpassed previous puzzles. It requires a parent to actively engage with their cat- teaching and showing. If you’re the kind that wants to set a toy down and be entertained this is not for you, but if you engage in active play with your fur babies this is so great! Such a great toy to activate the kitty brain and stay sharp!
better for more intelligent cats
You have to train your cat on how to use puzzle toys, but mine have not gotten an understanding of this after a few months trying to teach them. If i did training more regularly maybe they would. They don't understand that the wobblers have the food and how to move them. But the bottom part is great. pegs are high enough and spaced right that my cat can't just stick his whole face into it an eat the food.
good toy to make cats think
My cat still hasn't figured out how to turn the res capsules upside Dow to retrieve more treats. But he constantly tries too. Which is good. He hasn't mastered it
not worth it
My little guy is super food motivated, so with a newborn at home I thought getting him a née food puzzle would help keep him occupied while we had our hands full. Unfortunately this thing was poorly designed. The base is not wide enough to withstand my cat trying to play with the tubes on top. He will try to play and spin the tubes but within 5 seconds he has the whole thing knocked over and then can’t spin the tubes to knock out the treats. There are way better food puzzles on Chewy that will work better (unfortunate for us I lent out his favorite to a friend who wanted to try it with her kitten for a week. That was in August, it is now February, smh)
I’ve gotten so much mileage out of this
This is my go-to whenever my very active cat needs something to do. I’ve had it for many months and use it almost daily!
challenging but doable
Tyson loves this toy. It took him a little longer to figure out but he’s got it now, with the lids off. I like that you can make it more advanced as they get the hang of it. Good quality too.
best treat puzzle ever
My cat is constantly bored and I worry about her when I go to work every day so I bought this treat puzzle and it was the best purchase ever! it took her a couple days to figure it out but now it keeps her entertained for hours and she loves it so much! I can tell its her favorite puzzle ever
fun toy - need to find treats to fit
This is a fun toy to switch it up for my kitty babies! However the cap with 3 holes is hard to find compatible treats - greenies, tiki cat soft & chewy, and friskies natural Yums are too large to fall out. The only type I’ve found to work are blue wilderness soft-moist (a thin, rectangular shape). A small modification to the lid would make this a 5 star product!