PetFusion ToughGrip Gray Cat Litter Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of premium, hygienic FDA grade silicone. Features anti-microbial and water stain resistant properties. Durable yet comfortable for your cat to walk on so your cat won't want to jump over the mat.
- Thoughtful modern and neutral design with elevated inner ridges & outer lip to effectively contain pesky cat litter.
- Super easy to clean with flexible options! Broom, vacuum, sponge -- litter remains on surface recesses but, unlike other mats, no longer trapped from view or reach (where mildew can grow).
- Save money by simply folding and pouring clean litter back into box. Includes side spout
- Anti-slip traction. Recommend butting up against box exit for max coverage (portrait orientation).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Cat Litter Mat, Light Blue$10.82Chewy Price$12.74List Price
- Drymate Paw Path Cat Litter Mat$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Sisal Mat, Small$8.95Chewy Price
- Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat, Gray, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat, Blue, Large$19.99Chewy Price$32.85List Price
- Drymate Corner Cat Litter Mat, 29.5-in$17.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Catit Cat Litter Mat, Grey, Large$16.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealDrymate Jumbo Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Charcoal$31.52Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Fish Bone Litter Mat, Brown$29.16Chewy Price
- Whisker Litter Trap Mat$40.00Chewy Price
- Drymate Premium Debossed Cat Litter Trapping Mat, Taupe$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Fresh Step Cat Litter Trapper Keeper$8.58Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||—||Plastic, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
194 Customer Reviews
Just got my new litter mat today I'm very very happy with it ...it's just what I wanted nice a big even with the huge new litter box I got to go with it ...Been waiting n checking everyday till it was in so I could get this to try n it's nice n thick has a lip on it I know its gonna help cut down on litter scatter n will be so easy to clean n heavy enough to pick ip n dump excess litter back in box I couldn't be more pleased with this mat It will hold up for a long time...very well made not to heavy n not to thin its perfect I would buy this again for sure if I ever need another ..unrolled perfectly n lays flat this mats just great couldn't ask for anything better ... im a very happy customer thx chewy
By FAR the best mat we ever owned to put under our litter boxes (we have three boxes). It is EXTREMELY easy to clean and contains liquid very well. If you are looking for a mat that "cleans" the kitty's paws, this is probably not it. I would add a second mat after this one if that is what you are looking for...something with strands or stiff "hair" to pull the dust/litter off the paws. BUT, definitely get this one first to make clean up EASY.
This litter mat is the perfect size, not too small and not too big. It is easy to clean (wet or dry)It traps litter nicely, so it does not go all over the floor to be pushed around.
Best litter mat
My brother bought these mats five or so years ago and gave me one when he gave me one of his cats. I’ve used it since then (may 2020) and it still looks brand new. It’s so easy to clean and really good quality. The only thing that sucks is that it’s heavy but that’s a good thing I just hate carrying it lol
Great with clay litter
I tried these mats with both clay and crystal litter types. The crystals someone bonded with the mats - I don't recommend use with crystals. However, with the clay, light weight, scooping stuff, they were very handy. My cat tolerated them as well as they contained trailing litter and any liquids.
Great mat overall
This mat is nice and large and covers a lot of room, especially if you have a jumper that likes to try to avoid stepping on the mat to cause as much litter mess as possible. The rubber is very easy to clean, I normally take a clorox wipe to it and any stains or foot prints wipe right up. Whether you lift the mat up to dump excess litter back into the box or decide to sweep it, each way works well.
PetFusion ToughGrip Gray Cat Litter Mat
This is probably one of the best pet mats I have purchased for my litter pans in years. It withstands multi cat use and cleans up extremely easy. However, I bought the XL mat back in December at $39, and now the cost increased to $64. However, I don't believe this mat is worth $64.
Easy Clean-up for Cats Who Pee Outside the Box
I freakin' adore these mats. One of our cats spray-pees, so the urine would seep through the crack of the top and bottom of the litter box, but we couldn't use a top opening litter box because one of our OTHER cats is too short to jump and got into the habit of peeing outside the box when we had top openers. Other mats are made of either some kind of fabric or thousands of tiny woven plastic threads and even if they got deep-cleaned, it was impossible to get all of it or get the smell out. I can just wipe these off and get on with the day. I have some XL litter boxes and there's still plenty of room on the mat to catch "accidents". Litter does scatter a little easier with them, but I'll take that over swapping out ruined mats every two months.
The BEST Litter Mat
This is simply the best litter mat I've had, and there have been several over the years. It does not leak, so when my aging boy misses the box it is easy to just wipe up. I will never use any other mat. Dry particles are easy to sweep or vacuum up. Believe me, this is the one you want.
Wonderful litter mat
I have used many different mats. I love this one because it is easy to clean, the litter does not get imbedded, it traps much of the litter when my kitties jump out of the box. The large size is prefect and may be combined with a smaller mat of the same design or two large ones if necessary. The best I have used/