PetFusion Vertical Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Training, Catnip, Exercise||Training, Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes|
About This Item
- Creative vertical design naturally attracts cats that enjoy scratching cardboard. There's no assembly required!
- Made of eco-friendly, recycled and recyclable corrugated cardboard and non-toxic corn starch glue so you can feel confident in letting your furry family member play with this.
- Curves make for easier and more stimulating scratching and stretching and it features a cubby hole for exploration and play.
- Durable construction and dense cardboard lasts longer than other scratchers. It also includes silicone floor grippers to keep in place and premium USA catnip leaf to train your cat.
- Recommended by Hauspanther, a recognized leader in modern cat products.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- Ethical Pet Telescoping Kitty Teaser Cat Toy$9.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Frisco Sushi Delight Wave Cat Scratcher$11.67Chewy Price
- Petstages Kitty Cuddle Pal Cat Toy$10.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Petstages Easy Life Scratch, Snuggle & Rest Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$16.90Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- KONG Wubba Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Cat Toy, Octopus$6.49Chewy Price
- Bergan Replacement Twinkle Ball Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price
- Catit Linen Ball on a Stick Cat Toy$4.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Cataction Ball with Wand Cat Toy$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Scratcher & Lounge Curl with Catnip$49.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
174 Customer Reviews
We received the item in a timely manner and set it up in front of the armchair our two 6-month old Ragdolls like to scratch as soon as we walk in the door. We sprinkled a little of the included catnip on the scratcher and they instantly loved it. The design allows the boys to scratch up high and down low. They have taken to this as their go-to scratch, over several other carpeted and roped towers available in the house. I am interested to see how it wears over time, but, out of the box, so far it's a winner!
My cat loves this!
It's made from cardboard but is compressed and incredibly sturdy. My cat scratches the outside and also likes go inside and scratch. This is her favorite scratching post. I believe this will last for a long time, and I would buy it again.
Best Ever Cat Scratcher
Sturdy with an elegant modern look. My three kitties LOVE this scratcher, they can stand up tall to reach, stretch and scratch. I use many scratchers throughout the house, but this is the favorite. I bought the small one first, then bought the larger one. Well worth the extra cost if you want to keep the claws off your furniture!
My kitty turned her nose up. Never used. Missed return date guess I’ll donate. Too big for rooms.
Cats won’t touch it
I think it’s because they can’t scratch it without pulling it over but my cats have zero interest in this and there’s no way to really repurpose/move it so they can get a better grip on it. A bit of a bummer because it wasn’t cheap for cardboard. Looks nice but there’s no use for it.
Worth the money
I bought this scratcher for my two cats about five months ago. In the house, there are four cardboard scratchers and two cat trees with sisal rope. This vertical scratcher is BY FAR their favorite and is used by each of them daily. My girl lays next to it and uses it as a shoulder rest/pillow because she is that fond of it. My boy sometimes approaches it from the wrong angle and has knocked it over while aggressively scratching, but only a couple times. No harm, no foul! :-) It is wearing really well considering all the use that it gets and is definitely an item that I will purchase again when it finally wears out.
Love it! and so does the cat.
Bought this for it’s rave reviews and because it was large, not unlike my cat. It did not disappoint. Larger in size, very stable, and the cat loves it. He has quit scratching our sofa and it’s the first scratcher he goes to in the mornings. Would highly recommend this scratcher.
Lady Mischief loves this scratcher
and so does her servant (me). Three sides so when one eventually wears out (and that takes a while) her ladyship has more to look forward to. She has 4 scratching posts around the house, but rarely uses the others; she loves this one and uses it all the time. The only less-than-positive thing about it is that shredded cardboard falls on the floor, but it vacuums easily, and at least with cardboard bits I'm not concerned that she might swallow a bit. My other cat, now sadly departed, enjoyed the inside surfaces. When he passed, I purchased this brand new scratcher so that Mischief has a fresh one. It's a big winner!
We have bought this scratcher several times over the years. First time purchasing this item from Chewy. Our cats love it. We just recently adopted a kitten and it took over the older petfusion scratcher. So we had to get another one for our 18 year old cat. These petfusion scratchers hold up really well. It allows the cat to stretch and scratch. Our kitten uses it also as a hiding spot to surprise us passing by.
With in a couple of hours of receiving this my cats ate a chunk out of this. I don't know if catnip had spilled onto it but this is what I got when I got home.