Petmate Drawstring Hi-Back Litter Pan Liners
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps make cleaning your cat's litter box pain and hassle free.
- Replaceable liners keeps the mess in one place.
- Frequent changing of the litter box is essential in keeping a bacteria-free environment for your pet.
- Prevents clumps from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Ideal for hi-back pans.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Cat Litter Pads, 20 count, Unscented$12.38Chewy Price$11.76Autoship Price
- Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 37.8-lb box$22.99Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Fresh Step Lightweight Febreze Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box$13.22Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Fresh Step Multi-Cat Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 10.5-lb bag, pack of 4$22.99Chewy Price$24.79List Price
- SunGrow Non-Stick Metal Scoop Kitty Box Cat Litter Scooper$8.99Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Fresh Step Lightweight Simply Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 15.4-lb box$15.69Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Fresh Step Hawaiian Aloha Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb box$14.44Chewy Price$16.39List Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Double Duty Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb box$17.89Chewy Price$18.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
These are literally the worst litter liners I’ve ever purchased. They break every time. We had trouble finding our usual brand and tried these but the dollar store version that are not great actually work better than these. Don’t waste your money on these! If I could give no stars I would!
DO NOT BUY
I didn't read the reviews and now that I've bought them I see I should have. These are absolutely garbage, super thin and fall apart. It would be better to use no liner at all than try to use these. I'd give negative stars if I could.
Should have listened to the other reviews
These jumbo liners do indeed get torn super easily . (I usually buy the large size of this brand and so far haven't had an issue with those but bought the jumbo size when the large size was out of stock.) As soon as I try to remove the liners to change out litter just pours from the bottom ripped holes...not worth the mess.
Terrible! Fell apart immediately
These are barely good enough to be wastebasket liners, let alone litter pan liners. They fell apart and dumped the litter back into the box. What's even the point? Skip this product entirely.
These liners are thinner than what I generally use but stood up well and are a good value. They are a generous size and fit the litter box nicely. I will buy them again.
They’re okay if you double up
These bags are quite thin and stick together when you’re trying to open them up. There may have been some little tears in them that allowed my cat’s pee-pee to leak out! I used two the next time, and it didn’t leak. But that’s not very economical. The Johnny cat style bags really are better
Litter box liners
We were disappointed in the mil thickness of these liners. Also I purchased them thinking they would be large enough for our odd shaped litter box but they were not any bigger than a regular large liner. Our cats quickly poked holes and tears in them which was a problem when removed for disposal.
Okay as reinforcement
I use these folded under another brand of litter box liners that are stronger. It helps prevent excessive leaking of urine onto bottom of litter box making it much easier to clean.
Too Thin, Tears Easy
Even soft paws and declawed tear through the plastic. Not good.
Do Not Purchase
Too thin cats scratch an d bag in shreds. Would never ever ever ever buy again.