Petmate Kitty Kap Can Cover, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy way to keep your canned food fresh in between feedings
- Keep your fridge smelling fresh and your kitchen clear of clutter
- Simply pull up on the ears to remove from can
- Allows you to feed one can multiple times
- Colors vary (yellow or orange)- color ships at random!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Double-Sided Ceramic Elevated Cat Bowl, 1 Cup$7.46Chewy Price$12.44List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Print Non-skid Elevated Ceramic Cat Bowl, Short, 1.0 Cups$4.52Chewy Price$5.02List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$7.16Chewy Price$12.54List Price
- Necoichi Tilted Stress Free Raised Cat Food Bowl, Large$26.49Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Necoichi Ceramic Elevated Cat Food & Water Bowl Set$23.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Necoichi Extra Wide Ceramic Elevated Cat Food Bowl, 2-cup$21.20Chewy Price$26.50List Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.88Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Elevated Double Ceramic Cat Bowl, 0.50 Cup$9.85Chewy Price$16.41List Price
- DealFrisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$2.94Chewy Price$4.90List Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dish Cat Bowl, Gray, 1 Cup$3.92Chewy Price$6.54List Price
- Necoichi Raised Cat Food Bowl, Sakura, Regular$18.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
962 Customer Reviews
Cute, but operator error?
I bought this thinking it would save money in the long run. Maybe I buy the wrong size can of cat food. I have tried to get it to fir in a 3 ounce cat of cat food and it just is too big. I even turned it over thinking the face of the cat on the lid might fit snug into the can. No luck. I'm passing it along to a friend that has multiple cats and buys bigger cans. The cost was worth the try though!
Does NOT Seal
Wish I could upload a video. Still image does not show how oversized the cover is. I bought it with a case of 3oz Fancy Feast cans. Cover is so loose it falls off if you turn the can over. There is absolutely NO seal.
Fits 3oz and 5.5oz, but not 12oz
I got this because I needed a can cover that works for 3 oz cans (exmp: Fancy Feast, Purina One, Tiny Tiger), 5.5 oz (exmp: Friskies, 9lives) and 10 - 13 oz cans (exmp: BFF, Evanger's). It does work for all 3 oz and 5.5 oz cans I've tried, but not for any 10 oz, 12 oz or 13 oz cans. I tried fitting it on the largest sizes of BFF, Nulo, Evanger's, Wellness and Triumph, but they don't fit. It's still works great for the other can sizes though, so I would recommend if you mostly use those sizes.
I'm not mad at it
So it's a cover, it works, it's snug, and easy to put on at least two diff size cans BUT I like the soft rubber ones better AND since all my babies are on diff foods (senior, kitten, regular) I like to stack them in the fridge and this lid just isn't stackable. But those are minor things. It's a good lid.
So hard to open!
Ordered these to cover cans of kitten food. The design or the material or something makes it impossible to get the cover off of the can! When my husband even found it difficult, we threw them away. Just went back to using foil to cover the open cans.
Cute but Stiff
These are adorable and do fit the cans, but they aren't flexible and when you put them on the fancy feast cans, it's very hard to get it off. Ended up getting cat food juice all over me. :-(
Tight and hard
These are the tightest and hardest covers I have ever put on or taken off a can of pet food. I use the smaller cans and it is difficult for me to get the lid off. They are super cute.
My favorite reusable lid
Love this lid. I bought one a while ago to see how they worked. This is the lid we always dig for to use because it's easy to use and works on pretty much any size can. I just had to break the bank and but a couple more and get ride of the other ones in my drawer.
I have tried and tried but cannot get this to fit the 3oz size cans of Purina Pro Plan Kitten Food. If by some miracle I finally get the lid on it's H-E-double hockey sticks to get off.
Not for my hands
This lid is hard plastic, so difficult for me to open. I open 100s of child proof bottles a day, and have for decades, so my hands are often in pain. The soft silicone lids work better for me. The lid does fit different sized cans though, so if "old" hands aren't a problem, you may like this.