PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Daily Health Level 4 Liver Flavor Chewable Tablet Dog Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with wholesome ingredients in cGMP facilities with the highest safety standards set by the National Animal Supplement Council.
- Chewable and liver-flavored so they're easy to give as a tasty snack that your pal won't turn down.
- Great as a daily joint support program for elderly dogs to maintain healthy mobility from nose to tail.
- Provides superior mobility support for dogs with hip and joint conditions or active pups that need the joint-protecting boost.
- Veterinarian formulated with even higher concentrations of glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support healthy cartilage and mobility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GNC Pets Hip & Joint Large Breed Dog Supplement, 120 count$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Liquid Health Pets Original K9 Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet MD Canine Tabs Plus Advanced Vitamin & Mineral Dog Supplement, 365 count$36.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- dealTerry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Glucosamine Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$20.22Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.21Autoship Price
- PETIPET Turmeric Bars Inflammation & Allergy Complex Plant Based Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Express Ease Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 40 count$32.00Chewy Price$47.73List Price$30.40Autoship Price
- Apocaps CX Apoptogen Formula Dog Supplement, 90 count$54.94Chewy Price$89.95List Price$52.19Autoship Price
- HAPPYBOND Happy Start Hip & Joint Support Puppy & Dog Supplement, 14-oz jar$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Advanced Joint Health Maximum Impact Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Chewble) Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 300 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 250 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM Tart Cherry & Black Cherry, Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine)...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine), Methylsulfonylmethane (Msm)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||—||Chicken, Poultry||—||Liver, Meat|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
We started using glucosamine and chondroitin supplements several years ago for two senior dogs. It was pretty expensive, but because it made such a difference in their mobility, we knew we needed to keep up the treatment and looked for something more affordable. We landed on this brand, and it's worked out really well. Both of our boys continued to improve (and liked the taste of these pills better). Because it's so affordable, we put our young dog on the lower dosage as well, since he's a long, low pup and is likely to be prone to bone issues later in life. Highly recommend!
2 Weeks and Seeing a Difference
Bought these for my 7yo Husky mix who sprained his ACL and I wanted a non-surgical way to boost his recovery time. He's been taking them for about 2 weeks and I'm already seeing a difference. I have been using pill pockets because he is a bit picky with tablets. Highly recommend.
Sadie is about 9 now, for the past 2’years we have given her this Rx 2x/day with her feeding. She never fails to eat it down with her food. She gets up and just moves around so much better when she has this on board. If we ever forget just one dose we can see a big difference in her ease of mobility. I Order the biggest bottle on auto ship so we are never out.
4 paws up!
I love these chewy liver-flavored joint health tablets! I am a picky eater, and I rejected the prescription joint med chewies that my mom had given me for many years. She had to sit there and coax me by breaking them into small pieces, then watch me escape while the chewies stained the carpet. Thank you, mom, for finally trying something different.
No significant improvement
Pepper likes the flavor of these tabs, but she is not improving as far as the stiff joints, But its really cold and icy now. The weather maybe affecting her more than the medicine can.
Freddy has shown no change in his walk or other movements. He appears to be in the same pain also. He loves the taste so I am continuing to give him one and a half per day hoping the ingredients improve his health in some way.
PetNC is awesome
I've had my 2 standard Poodles ages 13 and 14 on PetNC hip and Joint for quite sometime but recently I also bought a bottle of the Level 4 as Bings my 14 yr old was having trouble getting up and even coming up the stairs to get inside after going out to do his duties. After being on the Level 4 for less than 2 weeks he's happier, livelier and as of today is the first day he actually bounded up the stairs rather than standing and trying to decide the right position to be in to get up them. He even came up the stairs before Mupps (13 yr old) which was a huge surprise to me as she's very spry and agile even at 13 .. this product has made a world of difference for My Big Handsome Boi and he loves the taste too.. thank you PetNC and Chewy's .. Cindy and her furbabies in Florida
Works well for my LGD but........
This formula was recommended by my vet and does work well for my aging Livestock Guardian Dog. She snaps them up without any quibbling. The only thing I do not like is that about 1/3 of the tablets arrived broken. This makes it very difficult to give her the proper dose. I used the larger pieces but I believe I lost about 25 tablets because they had broken up in tiny pieces or had gone to dust. Hopefully, my next container will have less breakage.
Great supplement with visible results. Highly recommend
Dog loves it
My dog literally reminds me every morning for his vitamin since I've started useing this one seems to be doing great for him thus far hes loves it so I love it