PetNC Natural Care Hip & Joint Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with wholesome ingredients in cGMP facilities with the highest safety standards set by the National Animal Supplement Council.
- Great for senior dogs, dogs with hip and joint conditions like arthritis or dysplasia, or canine athletes that need the joint protection.
- Soft, chewy and liver-flavored so they're easy to give as a tasty snack that your pal won't turn down.
- Veterinarian formulated with proven ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support healthy cartilage and mobility.
- With vitamin C for antioxidant support, manganese for bone health and hyaluronic acid to help maintain joint lubrication.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- VetIQ Maximum Strength Hip & Joint Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- PointPet Glucosamine Chondroitin Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.81Chewy Price$30.29List Price$28.32Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Advanced Hip + Joint Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Joint Support+ Hickory Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Hip + Joint Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM Plus Collagen, Extra Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Active Chews Advanced Hip & Joint Support Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Pro-Sense Hip & Joint Solutions Advanced Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$30.69Chewy Price$29.16Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Mobility Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- VetClassics Joint Support Plus Hip & Joint Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 120 count$37.99Chewy Price$40.52List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Support Chicken Flavored Liquid Joint Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Plus MSM & HA Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 75 count$21.89Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.80Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish) 250 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine) 100 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 25 mg...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmenthane, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (from Porcine Trachea), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)....||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (from Shellfish), Chondroitin Sulfate (Bovine Cartilage), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||Hickory||Chicken||Liver, Meat|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
539 Customer Reviews
my yorkie loves these
Today is a week that my Bella has been on these and she loves them. She was diagnosed with Luxating patella 2 1/2 weeks ago. Once she went to the vet to get her booster shot the doctor told me that she had Luxating patella. I noticed when she runs she had a slight hop, but didn’t think nothing of it. So I decided to try the PetNC Natural Care Chews for joint and hip. I was skeptic about trying it but after I read the reviews and saw all the good reviews, I decided to give them a try. I’m glad I did. Thanks chewy
Goldens love these!!!
Golden twins (10 year old) love these!! I have tried two other brands for the past 6 months, wait 1 month and see how they function overall. This is the first time I have noticed they are more perky and playful in the morning (wrestling each other) and less episodes of limping from their hip arthritis. The hip arthritis medicine from the vet is the dog version of doggy Advil, which they still need a few times a year for flare up. But hopefully this supplement helps long term and less need for doggy Advil. I had this shipped with a 40 lb dog food and the plastic seal inside was open. I think the weight smushed it because it's made of paper cup material. Chewy staff is great about replacing the item when I notified them but manufacturing may want to change the package to a flat container instead, sturdier material or ship with bubble or paper wrap around it.
Good starter dosage for my collie
My 17 year old collie have been on these for 2 weeks. They are soft and easy for him to chew and he likes them. The past couple days he has been coming up the steps for the first time I close to a year and he is getting up easier. They are real low dosage so I ordered the maximum ones so he does not have to take as many. It takes 8 of these a day compared to 3 of the maximum. These are so great I would gladly give him 8 a day if they did not have a stronger dose. I definitely recommend these for dogs with joint problems. With Aiden it is his hips but I would think it would be good for any joint.
Chewy is amazing
You guys are always amazing my one problem is the way the orders are received sometimes this item came crushed and opened in the box and was unusable nobody has responded back to my message that I had sent about the item seeing how that it was opened and all over in the box and kind of smashed I was unable to use them other than that you guys are always great I love the fact of being able to order things for my lovable pets thank you and have a blessed day
Still Trackin’ Rabbits
Ohh, he’s a Senior now, his steps are not as swift as the use to be… but this olé Beagle is still sniffin his was to glory. These ‘chew chews’ have given him new life!!! Broader steps and he enjoys racing me home!!! I feel to the ground tears streaming watching him with such pride… He wouldn’t be this active without his Chew Chews! Thank you for giving him more steps to track one more rabbit!!
So far, Otto has taken these without hesitation! We have had them less than a month so I can’t say for sure how well they are or aren’t helping with joints and hips but we hope it at least helps deter any future issues he could potentially have. He really enjoys these! We have had issues with him not wanting to take other supplements in the past so I’m glad he takes these without a problem
what a mess
I've been a Chewy customer for some time and have never had such an unpleasant experience with a product. When I opened my Chewy box, I found the lid to this product off, the plastic covering over the opening was torn open and all of the soft chews were scattered around the inside of the Chewy box. Additionally, when I gathered up the soft chews I found they only filled a third of the container, certainly less than the 90 count which was printed on the outside of the container.
They do work, but.......
The taste doesn't seem to be as conducive for my pet as other types have been. I get him to take it and it works, but he doesn't like them initially and I'm having to force them in his mouth. He is a 14 year old ShihTzu
Does the trick!
I'm a big fan of these hip and joint chews for my mixed breed pup Max! He is about 55 pounds and all of my medium to large dogs have had hip/joint issues as they get older, that mixed with Max having German Shepard and Retriever in him, I wanted to ensure I was doing everything I could to help prevent this! He is only 6 and started taking these when he was 4, so he never had visible joint issues, so I cannot attest to how effective they are. The only downfall, Max is a beyond picky boy and he HATES the taste of these, you can see his disdain every time I pull out the container. Even I think they stink. But we have an understanding that I give him 2 per day for maintenance and he swallows them. I don't think it's these chews' fault, he has disliked every chew we've tried, so I think it must be the smell of the glucosamine/MSM. tl;dr - For this price you cannot beat these chews, happy with the results!
I started giving my boys (10 and 8) these about 2 years ago, and I saw easing of my oldest stiffness within only a couple of weeks, I highly recommend if your baby is 5+ (or a little later if their breed dosent get joint issues until later/aren't a mixed breed) you start giving them these, you'll definitely see an improvement.