PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This no-pull harness was created by a veterinary behaviorist in 2004 and is paw-fect for dogs who pull during walks.
- The patented martingale loop design safely stops pulling by placing gradual pressure on your furry friend's shoulders.
- Unlike collars, this harness rests across your dog's chest, so you don't have to worry about him gagging or choking. The leash attachment on the front lets you direct your dog during walks.
- Designed with quick-snap shoulder and belly straps for easy fitting. The different color belly strap makes the harness easy to put on.
- With less coverage than many other harnesses, this breathable harness keeps your canine companion cool during your walks.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, LG$11.93Chewy Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Ocean, Medium: 23 to 33-in chest$24.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Harness Lead Polyester No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Small/Medium$35.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, LG$12.80Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Sporn Original Training Dog Halter, Large$19.95Chewy Price$27.98List Price
- Shed Defender Triton Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Columbia Blue, 7-ft long, 1-in wide$23.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Quick Release Outdoor Adventure 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness, Large, Chocolate$27.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Purple, 6-ft long, 3/4-in wide$7.99Chewy Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Black, XX-Large$25.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Waterproof||Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
41 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2562 Customer Reviews
This Harness Saved My Life
The PetSafe Easy Walk Harness saved our lives. Not literally but close. We were stressed out beyond measure. Our 5 month old Newfoundland pup was giving us a hard hard workout to keep him walking with us even with some solid strategies. He pulled my partner down twice & she just didn't feel comfortable walking him anymore. He was too difficult on her joints & too challenging. Along came the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness. A year and a half later and our 2 year old Newf has been a manageable walker for 18 months. We can all walk him without any stress at all. He gets it & we're happier dog parents. Once, our dog chewed through the harness. We were sitting in the park, the harness was fit too loosely and he was bored. PetSafe replaced the harness. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. LOVE YOU, PetSafe.
German Shepherd Approved
My German Shepherd needed a prong collar and one on one leash training with a reputable experienced trainer to learn how to walk calmly from the age of one and a half. She was unmanageable otherwise. With training and consistent exercise I was able to transition her to this harness last year when she was 3 and a half years old. We have been using it for a year now and it works great. I am so grateful for the this product.
Not for me
This harness was definitely not for me. First off, I hated her putting it on me. Boy was that a fiasco. My human mom finally got this on me and was hoping I would stop pulling and walk like a big boy. Ha... I was able to chew right through this in a matter of moments. This harness could not withstand my sharp puppy teeth. I watched as she threw it in the garbage. Better luck next time mom.
No good after a year of use
At first this harness seemed good, we've had it for a little over a year now. Now (like other reviewers) we have to constantly tighten the part that goes across our dogs chest. I'll tighten it at the start of a walk and after 20 minutes the loops are completely loosened again, not offering the snug fit that should be there, so our dog ends up pulling. Very disappointing
Gets loose every time I tighten it
I wanted this to work (I got one for each of my two dogs). we've been using this product for about a year and I'm tired of fixing it constantly while we are walking. The dogs are both different builds but the harness loosens on each of them and then allows them to pull. Sad to throw them away but they are useless and now I have to fork over more money to find one that is effective.
doesn't fit right for all dogs
I'm sad this harness didn't work out because it was highly recommended by all of my dog friends, including dog walkers. I followed the instructions and watched the videos to ensure a proper fit, but the straps rub into my dog's armpit and leave her with sores. It's really unfortunate because it did prevent her from pulling, but that is clearly not worth it for her well being.
I have a really hard time finding harnesses that fit my schnauzer mix because she has a really broad chest but tiny/normal neck. The small/medium fits perfectly, the front chest has a little room on the tightest setting but the clasp that goes around her ribs fits snug/perfect. A size up medium would be way too big in the front and hang. this one fits just right she’s 35 pounds.
Great for correcting leash pulling!
I bought this for my puppy who is currently undergoing leash training, and I’m so glad that I did! The structure of the harness avoids putting pressure on her neck, of course, but it also prevents her from pulling because when she pulls, her whole body starts to turn. As an added bonus, it’s really easy to get the harness on and off!
Baxter approved !!!!!!
I recently purchased this harness for my 2 yr old male shihtzu,,,who loves going for walks,,but he's a lil stubborn and not learning well to not pull lol. But since we have been using this harness,,he is doing awesome,,and actually sits at the door crying to go for walks.
Really like it BUT
Have a 6 month old lab. Got the medium large since he is still growing. Is adjustable to fit him right now and as he grows. Only problem is he still managed to get his jaw and paw through the chest strap causing the adjustment to slip and allow him to chew on it good and also get out of it completely! He usually gets out of it a couple days a week. So not sure if I need to go down a size or try something different. It does work and keeps him from pulling and our morning walks are much better with it. Although the front hook is different and he likes try to grab the leash while I’m trying to hook it so that’s always fun.