PetSafe Quick Snap Buckle Nylon Martingale Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Prevents dog from slipping out of the collar, doesn't cause matting & bald spots like some standard collars.
- Tightens when dog pulls and loosens when dog stops, perfect for “escape artists” and breeds with necks larger than their heads.
- Durable nylon collar's custom fit is perfect for growing puppies.
- Quick-snap buckle for easy on and off, safer & more comfortable than a choke chain that's always tight.
- Not recommended for tie-out use or during group play sessions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Premier Nylon Dog Leash, Raspberry, 6-ft long, 3/4-in wide$7.97Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- CollarDirect Reflective Martingale Nylon Dog Collar, Red, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- ThunderLeash Nylon Dog Leash, Black, Small: 6-ft long, 0.63-in wide$12.58Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Alcott Polyester Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 14 to 20-in neck$12.30Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pawtitas Camouflage Nylon Reflective Padded Dog Leash, Pink Camo, Medium/Large: 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- EzyDog Zero Shock Absorbing Dog Leash, Blue, 48-in$38.00Chewy Price
- PetSafe Easy Walk Dog Harness, Purple/Black, Medium/Large$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Blueberry Pet Classic Solid Nylon Dog Collar, Royal Blue, Small: 12 to 16-in neck, 5/8-in wide$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1028 Customer Reviews
Sizing is off for size Large
According to the product description, the Large should fit a 13- to 20-inch neck. But even with the collar as snug as it can get, it's around 19 or 20 inches. I measured our dog very carefully, but the collar is still big on her (her neck is about 17 inches, and this collar is loose). Either it's mislabeled or the size information is not accurate. And it has frayed faster than any other collar I have ever had for one of our dogs.
Ripped within 2 weeks
I purchased this for a puppy and within 2 weeks it had tears in two separate places (in areas where my puppy's teeth could never reach). Never experienced this with any other collar. :( This nylon is JUNK if it can't handle typical friction from the metal rings.
measurements are way off
Ordered this for my six month old pup, got the large because her neck measures 14 inches and I figured the medium would be outgrown almost immediately. This collar is huge and doesn’t adjust down any smaller than 18 inches. It’s way too big for her. So beware when ordering.
We got the pink and it was exactly what we wanted, maybe a little lighter than pictured. I really like the design of this, as it tightens when she pulls on the leash but we can still leave it very loose the rest of the time without the danger of her getting out of it if she twists her head while pulling, as puppies often do. Now that she's pretty much leash-trained, I like that it's still able to be left loose most of the time. It has a plastic piece to attach a tag, which I like.
just a little thing that ruins it
I loved the functionality of going from collar to "choker" lead. I loved the thickness & therefore anticipated durability. I love the brightness of the color. I thought the little ring by the latch for the license was unique. Then the "little ring" broke within the week. There was no place else on the collar to put the license. I tried. I dismissed the thought of buying another one for my other dog.
Anti-Pull and Sturdy
I originally bought one color then came back and bought all of them because of how great they are! They keep my dog from pulling (and she is a sled dog!). They are nice because I don’t need to use a harness.
Way too big!
I measured my dog's neck - exactly 11 inches. I decided to go for the medium - 11-15 inch -size rather than small, which says it's largest circumference is 11 inches - to ensure that my little fur baby wouldn't be choked. We have tightened this collar as far as possible and it's 15 inches around - we fastened it to be sure. Now I don't know if I should purchase the small and hope for the best. So- I can't recommend it because the sizing is off.
Sizing is wrong
I purchased this item in large size. My dog's regular collar is a large and her neck size is 17". The collar I ordered states it adjusts from 13" to 20". When adjusting, it only goes down to 18". It is too big for her. It would slip off her neck if she pulled back. It is made well, very sturdy. I have not returned this as yet.
These collars are great for the price. They are not heavy on the dog and not thick to cause chafing. The only problem I have with them is my coonhound keeps chewing the collar off my boxer but it is not the fault of the manufacturer.
Love the martingale collar. Keeps our little girl from pulling n is safe so she can’t pull out of the collar when going for a walk.