Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA using pet-safe, human-grade ingredients.
- No-brush formula is paw-fect for pets who won’t hold still for long—simply swipe on teeth and gums, and you’re done!
- Proprietary Calprox formula works to control plaque and tartar buildup for fresh breath, bright teeth and healthy gums.
- Vegan formula contains no animal proteins, sulfates, parabens, gluten, BPA or silica.
- Good oral health may help prevent tooth loss, gum disease, yellow teeth stains and bad breath.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmile Professional Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Say Cheese Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Black Sheep Organics Peppermint Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2-oz jar$12.39Chewy Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Ora-Clens Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$7.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz (70 g) tube, 2 count$19.20Chewy Price$21.34List Price$18.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Mint Dog Dental Wipes, 50 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD OraZn Cat, Dog & Small Pet Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$15.11Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.35Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog & Cat Tooth Scaler$7.99Chewy Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz tube$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Pet MD Apple & Mint Flavor Dog Dental Wipes, 100 count$13.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2.5-oz$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.55Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||Calprox. Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||Calprox, Deionized Water, Glycerin...||Certified Organic Neem, Baking Soda USP, Certified Organic Stevia...|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Doesn’t get foamy
This toothpaste doesn’t foam up, so it almost immediately comes off the toothbrush instead of foaming and covering the teeth more easily. It’s very expensive for a toothpaste that you need to keep reapplying if you want to get all the teeth.
My Bichon Luke absolutely loves the taste of Petsmile which makes brushing his teeth a joyful event every day!!! He thinks rhe toothpaste is the ultimate treat, plus it leaves his breath smelling nice.
No allergen flavorings
My dog nutritionist recommended this brand for my skin allergy and gut sensitive dog, because it has no possible allergy flavorings like chicken or beef. My dog is doing much better on this and other care products that don't contain possible allergen flavorings.
Not what I expected but still good
I got this after reading all the great reviews on it. My dogs and cats both are ok with me brushing their teeth and they don't seem to mind the flavor like they do with the mint toothpastes I've tried. So that's a plus that I don't have to chase them down to brush their teeth. I have been using this for a little over 2 weeks now and everyday and haven't really noticed a huge improvement in the tarter or bad breath like others have. Maybe they aren't as bad as I think or I just need to give it more time. Either way I'll finish the tube of course because it wasn't cheap at all but if I continue to see the same result that I have after 2 weeks I'll be looking at a different toothpaste as the others do the exact same as this.
Dog hated the flavor
My dog absolutely hated this flavor. My dog usually eats anything that is placed in front of him, but refused to even lick this. I was really surprised. It's one of the few VOHC-approved toothpastes, but it's not worth buying if your dog is going to hate it.
Was really happy to find a VOHC approved toothpaste. My dog doesn’t mind the taste and seems to work very well!
It removes plaque
This product is the only pet toothpaste approved by the Veterinary Oral Health Council. It was recommended by our vet. oral surgeon. If you use it regularly, it really does remove plaque buildup. I recommend using a toothbrush rather than the applicator included in the package. I'm SO glad Chewy is carrying this now!
Recent Quality Busts
I'm a long term user of this toothpaste but in the past 4 months, 2 tube seams have ruptured at the top, causing the toothpaste to squirt out from the top getting all over. When I contacted PetSmile CS the 1st time, a very easy process where a replacement tube was sent right away. Not so much the 2nd time with my furnishing both a photos of the tube rupture along with their lot #. This time in order to receive a replacement I first have to mail the tube with the quality bust back to them at my expense and inconvenience. REALLY??!! Escalating to their Marketing Director and CEO got zero response. Until they first fix a persistent quality bust and then do right by their customers who get a defective tube, I can no longer recommend their product.
Not well received.
Stella, 5.5 month old French bulldog wanted nothing to do with the toothpaste.
Trust me-- it works
I use this on both of my cats' teeth. Every time they go for a check up with their vet, they say how their teeth look great with hardly any plaque or tartar. I don't use the little swab that comes with this, I put a dollop on my finger and apply to both sides of their mouth and let them lick it around. I try to brush their teeth every other day, and it works wonders! Trust me!