Petsmile Professional Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This rotisserie chicken flavored toothpaste helps ward against cavities, receding gums and gingivitis.
- Good oral health also helps paw-vent heart, liver and kidney diseases.
- Proprietary formula includes Calprox which dissolves the protein that plaque, bacteria and stains stick to.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, BPA and silica.
- Accepted by the Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Say Cheese Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 4.2-oz tube$25.00Chewy Price$23.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothbrush$14.00Chewy Price
- Petsmile Professional Natural London Broil Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz tube$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Beef Flavor Dog & Cat Toothpaste, 2.5-oz (70 g) tube, 2 count$18.68Chewy Price$20.76List Price$17.75Autoship Price
- Petsmile Professional Dog & Cat Toothpaste Applicator Swaps$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- H&H Pets Bamboo Dog & Cat Toothbrush, 3 count$7.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog Dental Hygiene Tool Set$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- H&H Pets Cat & Small Dog Toothbrush, 8 count$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- MAXI/GUARD Pet Dental Wipes, 100 count$18.37Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.45Autoship Price
- Majestic Bombay Dog & Cat Tooth Scaler$7.99Chewy Price
- Black Sheep Organics Peppermint Flavor Dog Toothpaste, 2-oz jar$12.39Chewy Price$11.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calprox. Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||—||Calprox, Deionized Water, Glycerin...||Deionized Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid...||Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
For removal of plaque & white teeth again!!
I was hopeful about this product. But I was so amazed & happy that after just a few days of use. My dog, Charlotte's teeth began to become white again, the tartar began to diminish, her bad breath disappeared after 2 or 3 days of use!!
Reviews for toothpaste
I am not ordering this, because the compay didn't even take the time to answer the negative reviews.
I am returning this. Let me explain why in detail. I use a lot of dog dental products and I research/evaluate the active and inactive ingredients and I observe if they work for my dogs. I ordered this particular brand because it has the VOHC seal (Veterinary Oral Health Council) which means that the Petsmile company provided data (I believe in house vs. third party) to prove that their product decreases plaque and/or tartar formation on dog/cat teeth over time relative to a control group. The active ingredient in this product (according to the Petsmile company) is a proprietary formulation they call "calprox" which I read from the label on the tube includes calcium peroxide and urea peroxide. My problem is with the urea peroxide. When I opened the tube I was floored by the awful urea smell. Maybe it is actually an ammonia smell from the breakdown of the urea. Regardless, it smells and tastes awful. I realized where I had smelled this strange smell before-- It is the same smell as permanent haircolor which has a sickening urea/ammonia smell. This toothpaste does not smell as strongly as hair coloring but those of us who color our hair won't be able to mistake it. I don't see an expiration date on the tube I received. In a nutshell, I expect a pet toothpaste labeled "Rotisserie Chicken" to at least strive to taste and smell like chicken vs. smelling like hair coloring. It is a fact that if you use an off-putting tasting paste with your dog or cat you will not be able to hit a successful, at-home, brushing stride.
I've been using this for years - it's recommended by the Veterinary Oral Health Council. My vet is constantly impressed by how good my dogs' teeth look at 11 years (1 without dentistry) - but I do brush their teeth every night. My only suggestion is for Chewy - the order was for 1 tube of toothpaste and it came in a larger than necessary box!
Just got it in the mail today, brushed both my dogs teeth. Really pleased that it doesn’t SMELL like other meat toothpastes. Dogs loved it, made a normally 30 minute task into a 15-20 minute task.
Not sure on ingredients
Some people were complaining about flavor. I prefer some of the other vanilla type flavors but dogs seemed ok with this too. I like that this is very clearly Made in the USA, and it had an aluminum protective sticker over the opening, so I can feel confident that it is safer for my dogs. I am concerned that some of the ingredients may be somewhat controversial though. The veterinarians often don’t often seem to share modern pet owner concerns about chemicals as much.... Carboprol, sodium benzoate, EDTA seem at least somewhat controversial. I wish the vets would limit these types of ingredients a little more, though I appreciate the No sulfates, parabens, BPA and silica. I’m not sure if I’m giving my dog something safe or not, and that in itself can be distressing. Also, this is very pricy. These concerns would be alleviated if the professional market would be willing to add more context to their decisions.
petsmile chicken flavored toothpaste
dogs love this, they look forward to getting their teeth brushed
Dogs dont like it
I would not buy it again. My dogs been so good with brushing teeth till i got this one. I thought it would be better toothpaste because of price etc but nope. I have to order our old one again can not even finish this one. They just hate it
My dog doesn't like this flavor, she use to have the london broil beef but the last time I bought the beef she didn't like it and even the color was different , I don't know if they changed the formula, wrote to the company but they never got back to me. Chewy company itself is fantastic
This toothpaste was recommended by our doggy’s foster. She sits for it now because she likes it so much! Makes her mouth smell fresh!