Piggy Poo and Crew Colorful Activity Snuffle Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Enrichment snuffle mat toy stimulates and entertains your piggy pal.
- Fun activity keeps your pig occupied and happy.
- Encourages less vocal behavior.
- Can help with behavior training.
- Perfect for daily use.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Piggy Poo and Crew Purple Snuffle Mat$24.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat & Orange Snuffle Rattle Ball$39.91Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Rooting Snuffle Pig Mat$28.82Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Rooting Snuffle Pig Mat, Gray, 18 x 20-in$24.99Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat & Snuffle Rattle Ball$39.85Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Activity Mat, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat, Large$29.53Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Rooting Snuffle Mat, Medium, 2 count$46.74Chewy Price$49.20List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig & Boar Paper Crinkle Squeaker Toy, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price
- The Well Dressed Chick Bright Sugar Skulls Duck & Rooster Bow Ties$11.00Chewy Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Corgi Paper Crinkle Squeaker Toy, 2 count$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My bunnies enjoy it
Rabbits seem to enjoy foraging for their treat and I enjoy watching them, it’s cute. Wanted to purchase one for a while but could only find ones larger than what I was looking for. This was about the size I wanted, would recommend.
Decent mengal stimulation for dog
I use this to keep my poodle mix busy when we aren’t able to go outside for extensive training. This is fairly decent at keeping him busy and even after he’s found everything I’ve hidden in it, it holds the scent so he keeps looking. Always supervise your animals just in case they start ripping and try to eat the fabric.
Excellent Mini Mat
My senior pup (12 y/o Shih Tzu) does not understand toys, but he absolutely loves this! It’s cute, petite, easy to use, and launders well. Might not be suitable for a toy destroyer (puppy’s not going anywhere near it lol!), but works perfectly for us.
Seems very well made
Although Jerry is only interested in this when we use very high value treats, it is fluffy enough to hide them and seems very well made. He hasn't tried to shred it like he does other fabrics.
very cute but way too small to really hide treats in esp when the dog is really big....probably best for little critters like guinea pigs etc.
This is excellent for hiding kibble and having my fur child enjoy searching for it. Bella loves it!
Not so fluffy
I bought 2 and thought it would be easier to hide the treats in the rugs. They tend to just lay on the top. Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I have shaken and tried to fluff. The strips seem too wide maybe?
Guinea Pigs Love It!
I hide pea flakes and other treats so my guinea pigs can do some foraging for enrichment. Good boredom breaker!
My rabbit loves this mate It works to keep him stimulated with the seek and find
Interactive food play
My pups love them. Get everything last kibble out. Great interactive food play