Polly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch
About This Item
- Dancing perch makes it easy for you to bond with your bird.
- Size is suitable for a range of feathered friends including parakeets, lovebirds, cockatiels, and conures.
- Great way to keep your pet active and entertained throughout the day.
- Can be fastened to the side or top of your companion’s cage, allowing them to dance in several directions.
- Wooden perch is easy to keep clean—just soak it in water and gently scrub.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bird Life Small & Medium Bird Perch, 8-in$11.89Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Polly's Pastel Perch Small, Blue$12.23Chewy Price$16.30List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$24.00Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$11.62Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$21.30Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$21.29Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$9.50Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Bird Tree Perch$57.99Chewy Price$70.44List Price
- Wild Harvest Chewable Perch 3 in 1 Activity Bird Toy$5.99Chewy Price$6.39List Price
- Bird Life Wood & Cement Bird Perch, Assorted Colors, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Small$9.64Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, XX-Large$21.03Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Cockatiel||Parrot, Canary, Finch, Parakeet, Budgie, Cockatiel, Cockatoo||Cockatiel, Parrot, Conure...||Cockatiel||Cockatiel, Parakeet|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Small Dancing perch
I recently purchased this item for my parakeet Frenchy, and at first he was extremely timid of it but, after approx 2 weeks he began messing with it. It took a bit but, he enjoys perching on it and bouncing. Great!!
Cute idea, but scary
My cockatiels are terrified of this hanging on their cage. I tried it on all 3 of my boys that are in separate cages. Just will not have anything to do with it. I do love the idea behind it, but it is a bit scary for some birds. Maybe your would take to it better.