Purina Pro Plan 7+ Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Beef is the #1 ingredient in this high protein dry dog food that supports lean muscle, including the heart.
- Senior dry dog food kibble with tender, shredded pieces for great taste and texture.
- Dog food with glucosamine and EPA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, for joint health and mobility.
- Natural prebiotic fiber supports specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- This Purina Pro Plan Beef and Rice dry dog food for older dogs is proudly manufactured at Purina owned U.S. facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Senior Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- American Journey Active Life Formula Senior Chicken, Brown Rice & Vegetables Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan SPORT 7+ Performance 30/17 Chicken & Rice Forumula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Weight Management Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Poultry By-Product Meal...||Chicken, Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Salmon, Rice, Barley...||Chicken, Rice, Whole Grain Wheat...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein||Chicken-Free, High-Protein, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, High Fiber, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Senior Care, Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation...||Appetite Stimulation, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Senior Care, Brain Health, Digestive Health...||Senior Care, Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health...||Appetite Stimulation, Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Salmon||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Sarah never gets enough...
Yes...there are some dogs who will always be partial to certain tastes and smells, and reject others. I'm pleased to say that both our Shelties love this Beef and Rice blend, but one needs to stay on the medicated blend for skin allergies. If I had to rate something about this food that's less than 5-stars, it would be the packaging size. Not sure why other blends are 34 lbs, but Beef and Rice is much smaller. That is disturbing when we consumers need quantity to hopefully reduce overall costs.
love it this senior food
This is great for my 10 year old bluetick. He loves the softer shreds. It’s easier for him to eat those. The dry hard kibble bites helps keep his teeth clean. It’s affordable compared to other high quality dog foods. I wish there were more senior choices with the soft shreds & hard kibble combo but we are grateful for this one. He’s maintaining a good weight on this too. We’ve got it on autoship.
I only bought this because they were out of the regular. But I do have 2 dogs that are 15 and they were really able to eat this better where the pieces were smaller. I’ve fed purina pro plan for as long as I can remember. Love the 7 + in it and I will continue to buy this for my older dogs. They don’t have as many teeth as they used to have but they still love the hard food. So this works exceptionally well and you can tell they absolutely love it because as soon as I put it down they devoured it.
Dogs not impressed
Might be too early to review but my dogs have not wanted their food since I started them on this about two days ago. I always get PPP but this is the first time for the Beef Rice flavor I think and even though I mix in their favorites like sweet potato or some wet food they are not enthusiastic to eat it. It’s 10:30am and their full bowls are still untouched. Also not a fan of Chewy using FedEx to deliver. It might just be this one driver that leaves the boxes in the middle of the driveway. Never delivers them to the door.
Not sure of this one!
Not sure if this is going to be the right dog food for my dog. He was in love with his other Purina Pro Plan, but I thought I should switch him to a senior dog food since he turned 11 and thought it would be healthier for him. But he is picking at it. I even put a topper on it. Will give it a chance. Might have to switch again.
I have an 8 year old pittie who recently switched to this bag of food . She used to be on the sensitive skin purina food but I was told by my vet to start the switch to a 7+ dog food . We love purina so we stuck with this brand . The smaller morsels help my pup to digest it better especially since she eats fairly fast, the larger morsels cause her to choke . I have noticed that her poop is a lot more solid and she seems to actually be more active since the switch . She gets complements on her coat as well as her over all look . This food has helped her maintain her weight as well as keeps her looking healthly and shiny.
MY DOGS LOVE THIS FOOD
I recently changed to this dog food for my fur babies and they really like it so much better than the food they had before and another thing that’s great about it is it’s easier for the little dogs to eat and that’s a great sight for me
dogfood is hated
This particular dogfood should not be sold #1 as a large breed dogfood #2 my dog hates it. I have to doctor it to get her to eat this. The small morsels are not good for a large breed. I only bought this because you were out of stock on my normal food. We won't buy this again
Pro Plan has become the choice of many vets. This type in particular has chunks of meat in it that dogs love!
I can always count on chewy delivery a day or two after I order. Makes it stress free when I need something for my fur baby fast!