Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Classic Chicken Entree Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- DHA in this super premium wet dog food helps support your puppy's brain and vision development as he learns and grows.
- Real chicken is the number1 ingredient, giving your puppy the high-quality protein he needs to build lean muscles on his daily adventures.
- Promote your puppy's healthy immune system as he explores his world while nourishing his healthy skin and soft coat with this high protein dog food for puppies.
- Made with essential nutrients, each high quality dog food loaf loads on 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for puppies up to 1 year old.
- This Purina dog food for puppies is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no corn, wheat, soy or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Classic Turkey Entree Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$29.40Chewy Price$31.08List Price$27.93Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport High Protein Food Beef & Rice Wet Dog Food, 13-oz can, case of 12$39.48Chewy Price$37.51Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Toy Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Classic Ground Lamb Pate Wet Puppy Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$18.69Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$47.76List Price$40.81Autoship Price
- Purina ONE SmartBlend Classic Ground Healthy Puppy Lamb & Long Grain Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$30.86Chewy Price$32.48List Price$29.32Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Development Puppy Chicken & Rice Entree Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$31.80Chewy Price$34.68List Price$30.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Development 30/20 Chicken & Rice High Protein Puppy Food, 4-lb bag$18.98Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Puppy Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Large Breed Sport Development 30/18 High Protein Puppy Food, 18-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Liver, Water...||Turkey, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Turkey, Water, Chicken...||Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Liver...||Beef, Water, Chicken...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Duck, Quail, Poultry||Chicken, Lamb, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Venison, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Grain-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||Brain Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||Brain Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health...||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Not for my puppy
Well we tried it but after a few weeks my poor puppy was having such a hard time going to the bathroom. I gave her some pumpkin to see if that would help and no luck so I had to change her food to Science Diet and so far it seems to be working much better for her. So I have quite a bit of the pro plan left I'll donate to the shelter. Probably good for some just not for her.
Picky Puppy Approved
I have a picky eater here, a 9 month old Husky/Aussie mix. He started out willing to eat everything, but slowly started turning up his nose at any and all dog food, wet or dry. After about TEN different foods, I got him this canned product and he LOVES it in all flavors. He'll even go for kibble if it's mixed in. He's been having it for about two months now and hasn't grown tired of it. Higher quality ingredients make me feel good about his nutrition in his last puppy months, and I'm so grateful to see him excited to eat again.
Cans were damaged
My order came damaged. The box itself was fine. Which means the cans were put in the box already dented. Maybe not a big deal but pop off lid would not come off as easily and the wet food inside seemed off.
I'm not gonna lie, our puppy would eat anything. However, this grain free puppy food is great for supporting her rapid growth and development that can be so difficult for large breed puppies. It is a major part of her nutritional regimen.
Love this top grade puppy wet food. It's great to add to the dry and my puppy loves it.
Proplan canned food
I had trouble with my female black lab puppy- she would not eat the dry food- her brother ate it-so she does love when I mix canned in with the dry. She eats it all now!
Puppy scarfs this down like she'd never eaten before
My puppy loves wet food so much but she only likes the high quality stuff. She won't eat that Pedigree mess, and before I switched her to Purina Pro Plan, she would only wanna eat Beneful. Once I got Purina dry food and mixed it with this wet formula, she would scarf down a whole 2 cups and 1 can all in one sitting. This wet food is Styx approved! Her coat is super shiny, her skin doesn't flake and she is a great weight. Love this dog food!
It's dog food
My dog eats this food and likes it. It says I need more letters so these are them.
Wet puppy food
Just give her a little in her food she seems to really enjoy her food.
Loves the taste
My 6mth shihtzu can be bored of his kibble so used this as a topper and standalone. It’s not too wet and not too dry, just right to mix the sauce for each feed. Quality made. Compared to Pedigree puppy can, he wasn’t bored of this can as much as the other one which lasted 2 days. After each use, it didn’t get dry compared to the Pedigree can. Loved that this comes in bulk. It’s hard to find these at my local pet store. Poop hasn’t changed much, glad it’s not even mushy, still solid.