Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Chicken-flavored dry dog food with hydrolyzed protein.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features hydrolyzed protein that has been broken down into smaller components.
- Developed with a single high-quality protein source and single carbohydrate source.
- Specially formulated to be highly digestible and promote optimal nutrient absorption in dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Salmon Flavor Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Vegetarian Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$82.99Chewy Price$78.84Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$107.98Chewy Price$102.58Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Ultamino Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DRM Dermatologic Management Naturals Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$235.96Chewy Price$224.16Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Dry Dog Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$89.99Chewy Price$85.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Potato & Salmon Recipe Dry Dog Food, 8-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Small Bites Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 7 lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved With Tbhq...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn...||Brewers Rice, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Low Fat, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
233 Customer Reviews
Luna IS a saint Bernard who is suffering from PLE. Luna absolutely loves this food, and that says a lot. Since she never ate any food without human food. She even ate a bowl without anything added, just warmed in the microwave for 15 seconds. The kibble is small enough that it fits in her treat ball, so she can have her treats which are very important to her. My only complaint with this food is the cost but we do what we have to do. Unfortunately this food isn't helping as much as it could so the doctor has changed the food. I am praying that Luna likes new the new food as much.
Watch out, wont eat.
My dog went from eating Castor&Pollux Organic Grain free dry food to this. She wont eat and it has been three days. This products #1 ingredient is CORN, really? Dogs dont eat corn!! So, I paid for two big bags of dog food and one small HA treat, $235.00 she wont touch any of it. At a loss as what to do now...
Best for my lab mix
This food is great for my dog. He can't have any beef products or other proteins except fish. The food is highly palatable for dogs taste wise. It doesn't taste like cardboard ( other brands). He tolerates it well and all digestive issues ( poop,reflux etc are gone . No skin issues either and the chicken flavor is worth the price. He eats it all.
Great for our Special Guy
Our one pup is has food allergies to a lot of different proteins. We tried a number of different foods and none of them seem to make a difference. We spoke to our vet on this and recommended the hydrolyzed foods so we got a prescription. It's been almost a year and he's been great on it. The bonus part is we also have a picky eater who didn't seem to like anything, we gave her this and she likes this also!
Purina hydrolyzed Protein diet
My dog has been on this dry food for quite a while and has been stable. The day before the autoship order was due to be delivered, I received an email informing me the item was on back-order, which had me in a panic, as i only had enough of it left for 2-3 feedings. I called Chewy and was given the option of a similar product, so I ordered it. Within hours of her ingesting the alternate food, my dog became sick. She had vomiting, anxiety and was very restless. I went on the Chewy website and discovered her Purina food was in stock in a larger quantity, something that was not disclosed to me, or I would have ordered it. She received the Purina product, and is back to her happy self.
Did the recipe change?
I ordered a 25 lb bag of the HA chicken a couple weeks ago and called Chewy, because it looks different, and there were several hard clumps of something in the bag. They sent me a replacement bag, and the kibble still has what I call "seasoning" on it. I asked the Chewy rep, and they denied any known changes to it. The 2 kibble together is what it now looks like, compared to the single one.
Recommend this food
Everything in this food is hydrolyzed, even the chkn livers. My lab does perfect on this food. He has environmental and food allergies. His skin and coat are beautiful and his stool is perfect.
Happy boxer owner
I had a hard time getting my boxer to eat and sense I have changed to this type of food I’ve had no problem’s getting her to eat. It’s been awesome!!!
Saved the Day!
The Chewy team has been a super help in providing the Veterinary Hydrolyzed Protein foods our dog requires. From obtaining prescriptions from our Vet, to 2-3 day delivery with very secure packaging, they’ve saved the day!
Rebel the Dogs Dad
My Staffy had issues for so long, I was starting to be afraid. A Second opinion from a different vet recommended this Food. Literally from day 1 his digestive issues disappeared. Thank You!! A Very Relieved Dog Dad