Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Digestive Health Bites Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 16-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting digestive treats for dogs.
- Crafted with a chewy and savory texture.
- Designed to help promote digestive health in dogs.
- Formulated with vitamin C and vitamin E to help support immune function.
- Feature chicken as the number 1 ingredient and are packed with natural prebiotic fiber.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Lite Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 24-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Crunchy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Soft Baked Soft & Chewy Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Gentle Snackers Crunchy Dog Treats, 8-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Dental Chewz Dental Chew Dog Treats, 5-oz box$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
my dog will not touch these treats, hates them,, plus they smell kind of nasty.. i only ordered these cuz the ones we always get have been out of stock for a long time now so i had to try something.. he needs a prescription treat also, and hes a little picky. he always gets hills soft treats Hill's Prescription Diet Soft Baked and are still out of stock..hes not happy..so i wasted over $12.00 on the purina to try..
Chicken is main ingredient
I'm not so sure how healthy these are - since they do contain sugar - but my dog likes them. all the ingredients seem to be healthy enough other than sugar which is quite far down on the list. They are expensive relative to other similar products. rated 4 due to expense.
My dog is finally doing better on a very limited diet, and these are one of the few treats I give her. They are great to stuff into a kong or other touch enrichment toy, and great size for praise/training. I am careful about introducing new treats, but this one has been working out for my delicate pitbull!
Diet dog treats
Our dog Sadie gets pancreatitis and has always had to have special treats. When we could not get the same ones we had given her for years, we Chewy suggested these. Sadie loves them and so far they are working fine for her.
A hit with my fussy dog!
My dog loves these chewy meaty treats that he first got from our vet for his sensitive digestive system, and now we can get them from Chewy.com, delivered right to our door.
good GI friendly snack
These are tasty little treats that don’t conflict with my dog’s prescription GI diet. He can have these daily without getting an upset tummy. And he loves them!
Charles votes MORE
Our Charlie and Bella, both small dogs, love the bites. I like the size. Added to my auto-ship.
Dogs didn’t like
My Husky and Malamute smelled them and just walked away. I tried to even act like I was eating it, and they looked at me, and walked away again. Lol
He loves it
My Maltese was very sick with diarrhea when I ordered this food. It helped with his tummy issues. He is a picky eater and absolutely loves this food.
Not soft and chewy
I got these treats for my 7-yr old mini poodle with no teeth because it says they are soft and chewy. They are not either soft or chewy. I'm sure they're a good healthy treat for dogs with teeth, but they did not work for my girl at all.