Purpose Carnivore Chicken Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A freeze-dried raw, species-appropriate diet for cats.
- Contains 99% chicken and 1% vitamins and minerals.
- Made with humanely raised free-range chicken from US farms.
- Grain-free formula contains no corn, wheat, soy or potato.
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or sugar.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Brushtail Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$34.50Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Purpose Carnivore Turkey Freeze-Dried Grain-Free Raw Cat Food, 9-oz bag$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Turkey & Duck Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Meat Mates Lamb Dinner Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Booster Lamb Green Tripe Freeze-Dried Cat Food Topper, 2-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- The New Zealand Natural Pet Food Co. Meow Wild Venison Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 9-oz bag$38.21Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon Recipe Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Nulo Chicken & Turkey Variety Pack Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag, case of 2$51.98Chewy Price$49.38Autoship Price
- Primal Duck Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag, bundle of 2$88.88Chewy Price$84.44Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Ground Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Chicken With Ground Bone, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Heart, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Fish Oil...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Organic||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Raw, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, High-Protein||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
I put this in an automatic feeder for my cats, one of which has an intolerance to regular dry food. They both seem to like this and it is a good size for the feeder and doesn't have a lot of dust as other raw/freeze dried food seems to. Giving it 4 stars as the pieces are not consistently sized, and some are quite big.
Verdict's still out
One of my cats like this, the other, no such luck. I love the ingredients however the pieces are really big. I have to use my mincer to break it up and then I re-hydrate it for Ruth. I'm going to keep trying with Simon to see if I can get him off the processed foods.
It must be tasty
Junior goes for this in a big way. I'll get him more.
Cats give two toe-beans up
My cats love a good crunchy treat, and this one is no exception. Both happily eat and ask for more.
Purpose cat food
The size is small enough for my cats. They get it as a treat mixed with a small amount of treats, so they don't know their eating healthy, too.
His favorite food!
My Blue Point one year old absolutely loves it. I fill the bowl will only one layer of pieces, add room temperature filtered water, crush it up and turn it into wet food. The food disappears in a few minutes- I kid you not! I feed him the same amount about 4 times a day and he weights 12 lbs. AM, early afternoon, evening & around midnight. I do want to know ALL the exact ingredients in this product, so if you could please get that information from the company, we would appreciate it..eg, levels of phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, etc.. Has it bern approved by the AAFCO & how often do they update their feeding test? When was their last one??
Both cats say yum yum
We've used Purpose Carnivore Chicken in the past, both my cats really like the taste of this food, they never refuse it, it's definitely a keeper. :))
Sorta like it
My 3 kitties love freeze dried food and I’m always anxious to try a new brand or variety. Had great hopes for this - and they seemed to all Really Like it the very first time I served it warmly rehydrated. But since that initial vote of “Yum” - they have never eaten it quite the same. All three will eat some - but not with delightful abandonment - rather almost as if they ‘have to’ eat some because they’re hungry- but quickly stop - hoping that Mom puts something better out.
I liked it - they did not
Oh did I like the size of the bites (no smashing). And the smell (subtle). But apparently the things I liked meant the cats would not eat it. When hydrated it was completely ignored. When left dry there would be a few nibbles - which made me think we could just use it as a snack. Sadly, that was a nope. Brand is probably good. Maybe if they had a different protein that would have been a bigger hit for my cats.
My Cat Loves This Food
My cat loves this food for the taste. I'm a repeat customer because the chicken is (supposedly ... hopefully) humanely raised and the food seems to be very natural and nutritious.