Rachael Ray Nutrish Chicken & Shrimp Pawttenesca Natural Grain-Free Wet Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient in this wholesome cat food for any life stage. It's complete and balance nutrition with added vitamins, minerals, and Taurine to support overall wellbeing.
- Lean chicken gives your cat the essential nutrients she needs to support lean muscle mass while shrimp add an extra bit of variety to her diet.
- There's no grain, glutens, corn, wheat, or soy, so it's great for pet parents who are concerned with allergies, obesity, or digestibility.
- There's no meat by-products or fillers, so you can be confident in feeding your loved one.
- There also aren't any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives, just simple natural ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Purrfect Broths All Natural Grain-Free Variety Pack Cat Food Topper, case of 12, bundle of 2$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Purrfect Broths All Natural Grain-Free Creamy Chicken Bisque Recipe Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Ocean Fish-A-Licious Natural Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8 oz, case of 12$14.25Chewy Price$14.28List Price$13.54Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Purrfect Broths All Natural Grain-Free Tasty Tuna Recipe Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz, case of 24$18.99Chewy Price$23.52List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Ocean Lovers Variety Pack Natural Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Grain-Free Surf 'n Turf Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 2.8-oz, case of 12$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Evolve Salmon & Sweet Potato Stew in Gravy Grain-Free Wet Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$23.59Chewy Price$22.41Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken with Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Evolve Turkey Stew with Vegetables in Gravy Grain-Free Wet Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 24$23.59Chewy Price$22.41Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Chicky-Da-Lish Stew Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$31.34Chewy Price$38.99List Price$29.77Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Simply Shreds Grain-Free Boneless Chicken & Mackerel Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.75-oz, case of 12$15.05Chewy Price$16.68List Price$14.30Autoship Price
- Wellness Healthy Indulgence Shreds Grain-Free Variety Pack Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 32$53.16Chewy Price$55.96List Price$50.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Water, Powdered Cellulose...||Paw Lickin' Chicken & Liver: Water, Chicken, Liver...||Ocean Fish, Water, Tuna...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Skipjack Tuna...||Fish Broth, Ocean Whitefish, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||N/A, Natural, Grain-Free||Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Packaging Type||Tray||Tray, Variety Pack||Tray||Tray||Can|
|Food Texture||Shredded||Chunks in Gravy||Flaked||Flaked||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
My two boy kitties enjoy this food, for the most part. As with other reviewers, my cats also leave the little round nugget pieces behind in their dish, so I took a star off for that. But they eat the majority of it, so I'll continue buying it.
The only wet food they will eat!
We have two particular girls, one is 7 and the other will be 17 this summer. This is the only canned food they will both actually eat and not just lick off the juice or turn up their noses at it.
Not a fan of this food
Unfortunately, my fussy boy is not a fan of this flavor. He likes the gravy, but doesn’t eat the shredded chicken.
Don't understand the negative reviews
My kittens love this food and go nuts over it and can't get enough. Its great stuff!
All 4 Cats HATE It
All four of my cats hate this food. One is a snub queen, although she loves raw shrimp so thought this would be a winner, so her opinion doesn't count for much. The other 3 cats however relish their twice daily wet food serving and never fail to tell me what time it is. Two of them see their bowl with this in it and just walk away. My chow hound boy's reaction to this is just pitiful. Wet food is the highlight of his day and he gets so happy when it's time. When I serve any Rachel Ray food he gives me the saddest look like I'm punishing him. After looking around for other food, like the good stuff is here right?, He will finally go back and take a few bites. Whatever these round balls are in all the Rachel Ray food he just can't force himself to do it and they are always left behind. Seems like it should be a quality product and I thought I found a winner, but it's a pass for all of them
One of the Few
Bought this for my (estimated) 20year old grandcat, Seamus. It's one of the few things he will eat BUT he eats all around and leaves the little lumpy nuggets in it - what ever they are!
No to the Shrimp
My cat loves Rachael Ray food even at a dog food dry I purchased by mistake. But this she just didn't like. So I will donate it.
Smells awful and my cat wouldn't touch it
I'm surprised this actually has decent reviews. My cat is not a very picky eater but she looked offended when I served her this. And it made my entire apartment smell terrible! Bummer because I thought it looked pretty decent. Good to know!
Excellent quality food that cats LOVE!
All of the Rachael Ray foods are top quality with great ingredients and high nutritional value. Honestly, this stuff is every bit as good -- or better -- than what I eat! I am delighted to give my beloved kitties the best. And they go BONKERS for it! They really really REALLY love their Rachael!
Miss Kitty is very picky. Rachel Ray is the only soft food she will eat. I did not give it 5 stars only because there are little soft meat chunks that she doesn’t like. We have to mush them up. Good quality food