Redbarn Large Peanut Butter Filled Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...||Natural Beef Bone., Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Water, Chicken Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Peanut Butter||Beef, Chicken, Peanut Butter, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
About This Item
- Made from natural beef femur bone.
- The filling is adhered to the bone walls.
- Naturally supports dental hygiene with every chomp!
- A durable, long-lasting treat.
- Long lasting chew that will help reduce boredom and stress.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 6 count$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Dog Treats, 3 count$23.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price$22.75Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 6 ct$9.01Chewy Price$8.56Autoship Price
- DealHimalayan Pet Supply Natural Cheese X-Large Dog Treats$15.49Chewy Price$20.49List Price$14.72Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$5.03Chewy Price$4.78Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews USA Lamb Flavored Filled Bone Dog Treats, 1 count$8.29Chewy Price$7.88Autoship Price
- WAG Goat Trotter Dog Chew, 1 Count$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Beef Split Knuckle Dog Chew$8.76Chewy Price$8.32Autoship Price
- Venison Joe's Hickory Smoked Medium Beef Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$6.78Chewy Price$6.44Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Smoked Pork Femur Bone Dog Chews, 10 count$33.49Chewy Price$31.82Autoship Price
- DealJack & Pup Roasted Beef Knuckle Head Bone Dog Treats, 2 count$11.25Chewy Price$16.10List Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Shin Bone Stuffed with Acai Blend Dog Treat, 3 - 4 in$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
416 Customer Reviews
Love these bones
I give my two medium sized dogs these bones after their meal. They chew on them blissfully for 30 minutes or so daily. These bones keep my dogs teeth clean and bright and satisfies my dog's need to chew. I love these bones.
Not 6 inches…
These bones are advertised as 6 inches, and the ones that arrived in my order were barely over 3 inches.
Great for tough chewers
This bone has been wonderful!! When my pup first got it, heworked on it for about two hours. Very sturdy and excellent for tough chewers. I love it because its not oily or slimy like the other chewing bones. We are one month in of having this bone and there is still lots of life left in it!
Peanut buttee filled bone
My dog loves these bones. I only wish there was a way for him to get to all of the filling.
Don't waste your money
These used to be great bones that were really long lasting. The last few times I've bought them though, they immediately start flaking off sharp little pieces as well as my dogs biting off chunks that had extremely sharp edges. I had to take them away from my dogs because they're harmful and throw them away. Total waste of money.
peanut butter filled bone
my dogs love these bones. I will be ordering them again for sure. When friends come to visit with their dogs, everybody gets one.
These used to be great
OK, this is the second case of these bones we received that the bones have very little space for the peanut butter. The openings are so small, my 2 Goldens cannot get to their treats. The case before I tossed about 6 bones, this case we just received there are probably 4 that need to be tossed, another 4 that will work OK and the rest are good. In the past, the bones were very spacious with lots of peanut butter inside easy for the dogs to get to it.
We get the case of 15 because our lab loves them. They last a long time, usually a couple days. Our last 2 boxes however have contained at least 60% of bones that he can't even enjoy. The holes on both ends are so small, he can't even get his tongue in them. Basically making them worthless. My husband has even cut them in half, not an easy job, and the holes are still too small. This wasn't an issue when we first started ordering them. We're hoping this changes next time we order. He loves them, so we'll give it one more try.
My dog and my grand dog both love these filled bones. They are good entertainment for the dogs and help to keep their teeth tarter free. I was glad to see these were made in the USA so I trust the contents.
I call them busy bones
These keep my 85lb baby busy for hours licking and chewing. Most items he chews thru in minutes. I buy these as nothing else holds up to him!