Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% real beef bone.
- Single ingredient chew.
- Supports your dog's dental hygiene by scraping away plaque and tartar.
- Helps bust boredom and relieves stress.
- Slow roasted to lock in the juicy, wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy 4" Beef Marrow Bone Dog Treat$4.37Chewy Price$4.15Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 1 ct$1.55Chewy Price$1.47Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Cow Ears Dog Treats, 4.2-oz bag$22.33Chewy Price$28.74List Price$21.21Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Meaty Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$3.94Chewy Price$3.74Autoship Price
- Redbarn Large Barky Bark Dog Treat$1.49Chewy Price$2.01List Price$1.42Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices French Toast Flavor Beef Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.79List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Slices Dog Treats, 9-oz bag$12.89Chewy Price$12.25Autoship Price
- Darford Mega Pumpkin Junior Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bully Stick Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 count, 5-6-in$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Jack & Pup Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Bone Dog Treat, 2 pack, 5-6-in$14.14Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.43Autoship Price
- Darford Mega Cheez Junior Bone Dog Treat, 1 count$2.72Chewy Price$2.99List Price$2.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone.||Beef Bone., Filling: Chicken Meal, Cane Sugar...||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
143 Customer Reviews
Large and tasty
We got this for our dog as a treat because he was recently neutered and he's been coned for a week. He was depressed. He smelled it through the box and was so excited, I had to give it to him immediately. This is excellent for a large knuckle bone to keep heavy chewers entertained. Plenty of meaty bits on it. Very happy with the product.
Ginormous supersized mega bones
I’ve ordered a lot of red barn knuckle bones over the years but never this particular type, but since the sterilized bones were becoming hard to get I decided on the ones with dried meat. (I stay away from basted because that’s just diarrhea waiting to happen). My main concern, since the sterilized bones were scarce is that it meant I wouldn’t be able to get large ones. I have some powerful chewers who decimate these bones in a day. I ordered the 20 pack and was surprised by the weight thinking, ok there has to be something else in here, because 20 bones has never weighed this much. When I opened the box I understood why. I’m willing to bet the smallest bone in this box is almost two pounds and the largest over five. The biggest bone is larger than my Rottweiler’s scull. And he has a big head. I’m very pleased with the size. How’s the test to see how well they hold up.
Out of stocy
Have been ordering for over 10 years. Now they can’t keep the beef knuckles that I need, in stock. Very frustrating, when I have 3 dogs, that depend on them!! I order 15+ per week
Lasts a long time
Once u get the wrapping off it's a great treat. Messy with pieces falling off but my 4 pups love them. Last forever!
Great value but rather big
Our dog gets good exercise munching on the cow joint. It is rather large for a 50 pound dog.
Knuckle bones 5 inch
I have to large dog and they both love these bones. Keeps them happily occupied.
Item is bigger than you think
My chipin is an aggressive chewer. I bought this not knowing how big it is… but she absolutely loves it!
11 month old Golden Doodle loves this treat!
Thank you Chewy. Coco loves the knuckle bone dog treat. It is his “special occasion” treat. When I left him with our dog sitter for a week he was delighted to chew on his favorite treat. Time to reorder.
so large and chey
Ruby is 53% pitibull and 23% boxer. She loves these
My dog smelt the Meaty Knuckle before I even took it it out of the box. We gave him it, would not stop chewing it until we had to take it away to give him a break! Last a while as well and barely made a dent in it after an hour and a half. However, I wish I knew how huge they came in. I order two because I thought they would be medium sized but it came in bigger than I thought! I will be ordering this just not as often considering how long they will last him considering he is only 40lbs