Smokehouse Knuckle Bones are cut from the end of the Meaty Mammoth Bones. They are large bones that are full of meat and bursting with great flavor. Knuckle Bones are best suited for medium to large dogs, and are sure to offer hours of long-lasting chewing enjoyment!
- Feeding your dog natural bones offer nutritional, physical and mental benefits
- If your dog doesn't like brushing their teeth, feeding a natural bone is a great way to keep tarter away and keep their teeth pearly white.
- Natural bones can help divert a dog's attention away from destructive behaviors and promote a new, positive chewing habit.
- It can get pretty lonely for your four legged-friend while you're away. Throw 'em a bone! Stimulated their mind and relieve them of boredom.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor. Individually shrink wrapped for your convenience.
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces.
See all items by Smokehouse