Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Ultra Soft Mousse in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinary-exclusive wet cat food with a tempting mousse texture for growing kittens with either long-term or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Digestible proteins and prebiotics support healthy digestion and optimal stool quality.
- Made with a high energy content, which allows your kitten to eat smaller portions and still get all the nutrition he needs.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are included to support his GI health.
- Contains adapted levels of nutrients, including calcium and protein.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.47Chewy Price$55.88List Price$37.50Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PD Loaf Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$95.76Chewy Price$90.97Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$55.59Chewy Price$56.98List Price$52.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Rabbit, Rabbit Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Duck, Duck Liver...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Duck, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Awesome for diarrhea
My 4month old kitten had terrible diarrhea. I work at a vet office so I ran a fecal sample and he came up clear—no intestinal parasites or any illness causing the diarrhea. Metronidazole and albon helled but his stool was still soft serve puddles and he got gassy from eating fancy feast kitten wet food. I switched him to this wet food (he does not like dry food) and he loves it! I put a packet of fortflora probiotic in his meals daily and it cleared up the diarrhea. He seems to have a very sensitive stomach and I’m so glad this food keeps him happy and healthy! He has a nice soft, smooth and shiny coat of fur now and I can tell he is feeling better by how he is affectionate and is eager to eat this food. I’m glad I found something he enjoys that is actually good for him. And royal canin does strict quality control and consistently conducts research on the nutrients that should be in proper feline diet. WELL worth the money! I have it on auto ship so that I’ll never run out of my pets new favorite, healthy food!
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Ultra Soft Mousse in Sauce
I've bought for the first time to try for my cat who has a digestive problem and he seems love this food. I think I will buy more of it.
I have a foster kitten who has a lot of bacteria in her gut. This is the only food that she has been able to eat with out throwing up and having watery diarrhea.
My kitten is doing better
The wet food is helping but my kitten does not have diarrhea just very soft poop at times but doing much much better
keep up great service and great products.
This product has certainly helped my senior kitty with digestive issues. Also the vet prescribed hydrolyzed kibble for her and she finally is not barfing up the other foods every day. Thank you. PS: had a shipping mis-ship and the CS lady listened and was very helpful to get the problem solved. Thank you.
Helpful for Kitten
This was the first food to help with our kitten’s on-going upset stomach. We paired this with the Royal Canin gastrointestinal kitten dry food.
Lillie & Ruthie love this!
When your kitties eat every morsel of food you know its got to be good!
My go-to for upset tummy’s
I foster kittens and medical kittens for a local human society. Almost all of my shelter exposed fosters will have GI issues of some sort and this, plus the Royal Canin Veterinary GI Kitten dry food, is my go-to food for them when that happens. They love the flavor and it’s soothes their upset tummy’s. That makes foster mom very happy because it also helps minimize weight loss while we get them feeling better!
Kitten likes it!
This is our kitten’s favorite Rx gastrointestinal diet. He was not crazy about the other prescription brands. He seems to like the Royal Canin and we haven’t had any issues getting him to eat. His tummy issues have improved on this food. I think this is the only kitten-specific prescription GI diet available so that is another plus. We love Chewy and are happy they offer this item!
A kitten came into my life and getting the initial does of medicine he had a terrible stomach reaction. The vet wrote a prescription for this food and Chewy like always came through for me. The food arrived the next day. Chewy has never let me down and I appreciate them having this food.