Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for growing kittens with either long-term or short-term digestive sensitivities.
- Digestible proteins and prebiotics support healthy digestion and optimal stool quality.
- Made with a high energy content, which allows your kitten to eat smaller portions and still get all the nutrition he needs.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil are included to support his GI health.
- Contains adapted levels of nutrients, including calcium and protein.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Ultra Soft Mousse in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$62.16Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.88Chewy Price$53.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$56.98Chewy Price$54.13Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Calm Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Peas, Rabbit Meal, Pea Protein...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Veterinary Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Last Saving Grace!!
After multiple vet visits, we hit a wall and was told that she’d need to see a very costly specialist to get her diarrhea under control. We had to consider rehoming her at one point because we could no longer afford the healthcare she needed. I brought this up to our vet and they wrote a prescription. Within TWO days her endless diarrhea was OVER! I know this has made her feel so much better. You can see a difference and she loves it!
I have tried several options on kitten food for my kittens diarrhea and this was my last hope. After just 2 days my kittens poop was firm and diarrhea is gone!! No other food has helped like this one!! Yes it is pricey would love even more if the price would reduce but otherwise a great product!!!!
good product & good service
Product seems to be helping with my kitten's diarrhea. It's not her favorite dry food, but she's eating it. I had incorrectly ordered the adult version, but a quick phone call to a cheerful customer service rep. switched it to the kitten version.
Helpful for kitten
This is the first food to help with our kitten’s on-going upset stomach. We paired this with the Royal Canin gastrointestinal wet food as well.
Pricey but seems to work
Wow this stuff is expensive. I gave it 4 stars because it is more expensive than the prescription kidney food we were feeding our elderly cat before he passed. But it seems to be the one thing that has helped the two stinkiest kittens in the world not be quite so stinky. I'm really really really hoping that at some point they'll be able to eat regular high quality cat food.
Evie loves this
Evie was in rough shape when rescued. She needs good nutrition that doesn’t upset her system. Kitten Gastrointestinal Food has helped her grow and put on weight.
My go-to for upset tummy’s
I foster kittens and medical kittens for a local human society. Almost all of my shelter exposed fosters will have GI issues of some sort and this, plus the Royal Canin Veterinary GI Kitten Canned food, is my go-to food for them when that happens. They love the flavor and it’s soothes their upset tummy’s. That makes foster mom very happy because it also helps minimize weight loss while we get them feeling better!
Great customer service and a great product that was delivered in a timely manner!
This food was a lifesaver. We have an Elf kitten that came to us with straight liquid diarrhea. Two trips to the vet and we found out that he has coronavirus but the vet said that most cats have some strain of coronavirus and it usually causes mild diarrhea. She gave him a probiotic and recommended GI food. I put him on a sensitive stomach food and it resulted in more diarrhea. I found this food on chewy and after three days he was pooping once a day with less stink and by the four days he had hard, brown lincoln logs. Give it a try if you have a kitten with a sensitive GI. It's worth the money if you already are emotionally and financially invested in your pet.
Kitten eats is all
Our boys get canned in the morning and kibble the rest of the day. The kitten loves this stuff. It seems to have helped with his soft stools.