Shed-X Dermaplex Shed Control Nutritional Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to reduce and even eliminate excessive seasonal and non-seasonal shedding and also treat, enhance and maintain dog's optimum coat and skin condition
- Fast acting! See results of a healthier, more manageable coat in 3-4 weeks
- Antioxidant formula rich in essential Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids from Norwegian Anchovie & Sardine Oils, Organic Flaxseed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil, for optimal skin & coat health, to lubricate and reduce itchy, scaly skin
- Fortified with Zinc to help promote a quality coat and strengthen the immune system
- 100% natural nutritional supplement with a delicious taste dogs love. Just add a tablespoon daily to your dog's food and enjoy the benefits and ease of use!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hanzi Pets Tru-Krill Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 & Astaxanthin Dog & Cat Soft Chews, 60 count$22.75Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.61Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- kin+kind Raw Coconut Oil Skin & Coat Boost Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 8-oz bag$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pet Naturals Skin + Coat Dog Chews, 30 count$5.00Chewy Price$4.75Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Coconut Oil Coconut Flavored Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Dogswell Remedy+Recovery Professional Groomer's Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 1.5-oz jar$9.34Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.87Autoship Price
- PointPet Omega 3, 6 & 9 Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 120 count$33.77Chewy Price$32.08Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 8.75-oz bottle$14.00Chewy Price$13.30Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 2-oz$12.95Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- VetClassics Salmon Oil Soft Chews Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.58List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Chicken Flavor...||Active Ingredients: Wheat Germ Exract 4, 540 mg, Vitamin A 110...||Active Ingredients: One Pump (2 Ml) Contains: Fish Oil 600 mg, EPA 360 mg, DHA 240 mg...||Fish Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol (a Preservative), Gelatin...||Soy Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Sucrose...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Shedding Control||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health, Dander||Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
35 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
368 Customer Reviews
I tried every fish oil out there to help stop the excess shedding with my Belgian Malinois and nothing seemed to work. I was suggested Shedx from a trainer i figured it was worth a shot what harm could it do in trying. After trying it for 4 weeks i was giving up hope that it would not work because i was seeing no results but after week 6 i could see the improvements. It was a long waiting game but after it started working it's been great ever since i don't have as much hair all over my house or clothes which is a win in my book. My only complaints are they don't have bigger than 32 oz size bottles. my second complaint is it's not a pump bottle that you can just measure by pumps you have to use a measuring spoon or be good at eyeballing the measurements for a 55-pound dog.
Vegetable oil first ingredient
I wish I had been more thorough in my research before buying and realized vegetable oil is the first ingredient, not actually fish oil. I went ahead and tried it but don’t see any difference in my dogs shedding either. Will definitely be trying a fish oil supplement with fish oil as first ingredient.
It got the job done
I'm impressed at how fast this worked. We rescued a borzoi mix and boy did she shed when we got her. More importantly, she had a nasty dandruff problem and I think it was the dandruff that set off my allergies. A combination of switching her food and adding 2 tablespoons of this to her food per day (per instructions for her weight), and within a week her dandruff was gone which really helped my itchy eyes. For about two weeks she shed an insane amount, even more than before, but then it slowed down immensely. She still sheds of course, but this really did the job cutting it down to a manageable level and her coat is now glossy and dandruff-free. I am not sure how much better it is than any other kind of oil, but she loves the taste and it doesn't seem to negatively affect her digestion.
I just received this supplement for my girl Goldie,so far so good;I'm seeing less hair than before but I will know after I have used it for more than a week. Now all I need is the shampoo.
My Shepard Husky mix was leaving hair ever place he went. After one week of this product, drastic improvement. Vacuuming half of what I usually would
Cost too much still........
They lowered it on sale to $17 but still too much. It's ridiculous. Didn't work for shedding but my dog likes it on her food. Fussy girl. Can't afford it now.
doesn’t reduce shedding
I’ve given this product to my Pittie for a year. His skin feels better but it doesn’t prevent shedding at all. They should name it Shed Xtra
I've been buying this product for close to a year. The price was always around $8. Why in the world is it about $30 now?! This is the reason for my 1 star review. This product actually DOESN'T help my pitbull with shedding less at all. SHE STILL SHEDS LIKE CRAZYYY. The reason I get this product is because she LOVES THE TASTE of it. She's always been a really picky eater with her kibble but since I started using this she eats all her food. She literally waits for me to put the oil on her food. She won't eat the kibble without it. NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER PRODUCT BECAUSE THIS HAS GOTTEN WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. PLEASE LOWER THE PRICE AGAIN!!
This stuff works wonders
I noticed each week when I brushed out my Labrador that the amount of fur kept decreasing. After 6 weeks, barely any fur on his brush. I love it!
price is ridiculous
I have bought this product on and off for YEARS. Paying $8 for each bottle. I’ve even told multiple people about this, and they’ve bought it from chewy because the product is so amazing! Then when I go to order more, I need to pay $30?! No thank you. Definitely will not be purchasing again unless the price drops back down to at least $10 or less! Chewy please make this right! The product is amazing! And it actually works! But don’t treat loyal customers this way!!!