Silver Sulfadiazine Cream, 1%
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Silver Sulfadiazine 1% Cream is an effective treatment or preventative for serious infections. This antibiotics cream may be used for second to third degree burns on the skin.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 4 tablets$19.36Chewy Price$18.39Autoship Price
- Gentamicin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% for Dogs & Cats, 5-mL$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Ofloxacin (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3%, 10-mL$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Amoxi-Drop (Amoxicillin) Oral Suspension for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg, 30-mL$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- Dorzolamide HCl / Timolol Maleate (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 22.3-mg/6.8-mg per mL, 10-mL$20.49Chewy Price$19.47Autoship Price
- Muricin Ointment for Dogs, 2%, 15 gram$14.80Chewy Price$14.06Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 15 Chews$18.43Chewy Price$17.51Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
PRODUCT NO GOOD
I had been buying the same product but different brand from the Vet for my dog's ulcerous elbows. Decided to buy from Chewy as they had a problem ordering their usual, This product is so diluted it is like "half and half" for coffee. The other brand I was using is in a tube and thicker and now the Vet is ordering it again. BIG PROBLEM is Chewy does not state the product is NOT RETURNABLE, I bought two jars of it and now out $40. The best product is SSD in a tube.
Works very good for Burns
We had a large tub of this cream. Got it from our Vet many yrs ago. I'm not sure it's original use for animals but I can say, if you accidently burn your self while in the kitchen, apply this cream 2 or 3 times per day and it will keep your skin from blistering and peeling. We needed a couple fresh tubes and Chewy had them.
Open Wound Aid
After a cancerous lump removal went south my moms and pops have to rub this jazz on my huge Texas shaped chest wound. This cream is the most gentle to apply, available in a tube. The other mfg stuff is thicker and in a container you dip into. Thank you for a quality product in helping in our recovery!!
I used this for my dogs paws that were pretty red. The next day it improved a great deal. I did it at night during their bedtime so they won't lick it off.