Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 44.1-88 lbs, (Green Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Say goodbye to pesky, persistent pests and hello to Simparica. This once-a-month tablet gives you an easy, reliable way to protect your dog from fleas and ticks. It's a tasty tablet that works to shield your pet for a full 35 days, killing fleas before they can lay eggs. It helps to prevent home infestations and tick-borne illnesses. Plus, unlike other medications, Simparica doesn't need to be given with food. Simply feed him one chewable tablet, just like a monthly treat, and give your companion the broad-spectrum protection he deserves.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Yellow||2.8-5.5 lbs||5 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Purple||5.6-11.0 lbs||10 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Orange||11.1-22.0 lbs||20 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Mint||22.1-44.0 lbs||40 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Green||44.1-88.0 lbs||80 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Brown||88.1-132.0 lbs||120 mg Sarolaner||Administer orally once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 22.1-44 lbs, (Mint Box), 3 Chewable Tablets (3-mos. supply)$56.34Chewy Price$53.52Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 50.1-100 lbs, (Blue Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$60.81Chewy Price$57.77Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 11.1-22 lbs, (Orange Box), 3 Chewable Tablets (3-mos. supply)$52.00Chewy Price$49.40Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 88.1-132 lbs, (Brown Box), 3 Chewable Tablets (3-mos. supply)$58.75Chewy Price$55.81Autoship Price
- Tri-Heart Plus Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chewable Tablets (6-mos. supply)$37.99Chewy Price$51.10List Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 26-50 lbs, (Green Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Simparica Chewable Tablet for Dogs, 5.6-11 lbs, (Purple Box), 3 Chewable Tablets (3-mos. supply)$51.62Chewy Price$49.04Autoship Price
- Interceptor Plus Chew for Dogs, 25.1-50 lbs, (Yellow Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$50.05Chewy Price$47.55Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
302 Customer Reviews
Simparica for dogs
Simparica is THE best flea prevention we have EVER used. I have tried so many other brands, mainly the liquid drops you put on their back, those never lived up the claims. Our dog is an inside dog and doesnt spend a lot of time outside, but she was still picking up fleas with the other topical products. Last year was the first we tried Simparica and I literally did not see even one flea on her for the entire year! No side effects either. Simparica is the best and Chewy is the best also! Prompt service, excellent communication regarding when your product will arrive!!!
Simparica is our go-to flea, tick and mite protector! Our pup had parasitic mites that stayed with her since birth and Simparica has helped fight them off, along with skin infections from the mites. Other flea and tick medications do not have that additional component.
Simparica works great no ticks, fleas on my 5 rescue dogs. I like giving the pill over putting the greasy application on the back of their necks. My dogs will take the pill as if it is a treat. I gave a 4 star, because IT IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE especially with people who try and save and rescue more than one dog. Bring down the cost and make it more affordable to get a five star.
I use to use Revolution until they no longer existed. So my vets put my dog on this and it works great and I love it because it’s a chew! No mess.
Seems to be working well. This is the first time I have used this method of flea and tick control. I used it on my standard poodle
Keep it simple.
Simparica makes protection against fleas and ticks easy using a simple monthly dose with a low risk of any serious side effects. Even my med suspicious Lab eats these tasty tabs like treats. I'm using this in combination with "Tri-Heart Plus" for complete parasite, flea & tick prevention. Vet approval is required to insure proper dosing.
Nice Price in One Pill!
I like that Chewy gives such a deal on pricing. I am also happy with the ability of having the protection for fleas, ticks and heart worm all in one pill.
Our dog had challenges with fleas previously, but since we have switched to this product he has not had a single trace of fleas!
My vet recommended I switch to this from topical. My dog eats it with no issues.
Symperica too hard
Why is symperica so hard. I have a very large do and finds it hard. How do smaller dogs cope