Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 55.1-88 lbs, (Blue Box)
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Your furry friend must have a current heartworm test result on file with your veterinarian in order to be prescribed heartworm medication. Please visit your veterinarian to have this test performed annually to protect your four-legged friend. Advantage Multi for Dogs is a broad-spectrum topical solution prescribed by veterinarians to provide a convenient monthly application to help alleviate canine companions from symptoms caused by pesky parasites. This easy-to-use topical solution helps to treat circulating microfilariae in heartworm-positive canines, fights against adult fleas, treats and controls flea infestations, and sarcoptic mange, along with common intestinal parasites including roundworms, hookworms and whipworms—this medication may also prevent heartworm disease in some dogs.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
|Color on Box||Weight Range||Volume||Strength||Dosage||Product Page|
|Green||3-9 lbs||0.4 mL||40 mg Imidacloprid & 10 mg Moxidectin||Apply each dose once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Teal||9.1-20 lbs||1.0 mL||100 mg Imidacloprid & 25 mg Moxidectin||Apply each dose once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Red||20.1-55 lbs||2.5 mL||250 mg Imidacloprid & 62.5 mg Moxidectin||Apply each dose once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Blue||55.1-88 lbs||4.0 mL||400 mg Imidacloprid & 100 mg Moxidectin||Apply each dose once a month||✓-Click Here|
|Brown||88.1-110 lbs||5.0 mL||500 mg Imidacloprid & 125 mg Moxidectin||Apply each dose once a month||✓-Click Here|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 20.1-55 lbs, (Red Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 88.1-110 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Dogs, 9.1-20 lbs, (Teal Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$121.79Chewy Price$115.70Autoship Price
- Drontal Plus Tablet for Large Dogs, over 45 lbs, 1 Tablet$18.99Chewy Price$21.84List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Drontal Plus Chewable Tablet for Large Dogs, over 45 lbs, 1 Tablet$18.66Chewy Price$21.46List Price$17.73Autoship Price
- Advantage Multi Topical Solution for Cats, 9.1-18 lbs, (Purple Box), 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$109.19Chewy Price$103.73Autoship Price
- Heartgard Plus Chew for Dogs, 51-100 lbs, (Brown Box), 6 Chews (6-mos. supply)$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Won't take returns
The fact you will not take returns on this product is why I now buy all my pet items from another source. I ordered the wrong product. You don't carry the product I need. I spent over $1000 so far on pet products this year and now you have lost that business.
Seemed to stop the scratching and biting.
New puppy! Was scratching and itching and Veterinarian prescribed treatment wasn’t working. Used Advantage in the past so went back to Advantage and after a short period of time , scratching an biting seems to have subsisted.
There was a little delay because it gave the option of chewy calling my vet to approve the script. However, it isn’t allowed due to rules/ laws so they promptly contacted me and asked me to send in the paper script. I did. Then it got lost in processing. All in all it was good, just took some time
New item for me.
I have given my 4 pets Revolution for many years with perfect results. However Chewy has been out of stock for 6 weeks or so. Thus my vet recommended Advantage Multi. I just gave the dogs their first dose of Advantage about 2 weeks ago. No untold reactions, no fleas, ticks. I would give this 5 stars but it is still to new to my use to tell.
Right on time
Can’t review the topical solution as I haven’t used anything else to compare it with but I am very pleased with the ease of ordering from Chewy. It arrived when they said it would.
The vet recommended this treatment for my allergic boy. It has worked well and the autoship works well. Chewy also contacted the vet for the prescription.
Flea and tick
Mina won't take the chewable so I have to give her the liquid. It's so easy!
So far so good, I'm replacing two previous products purchased from Chewy for all my dogs with Advantage Multi. Had two dogs over many years come down with Heartworm using one of those products, hope to never have to go thru that again by using Advantage Multi...
I am so grateful for the rx availability on chewy. My girls had been on the topical with our previous vet but we switched to an oral when we moved because our new vet didn't have the Advantage Multi available. Needless to say we had tummy trouble with the oral so we are very happy to be back on Advantage thanks to chewy.
Best service ever !!! Highly recommend!!! Have used them for years and they are the best !!!