Meaty Mammoth Bones are the largest of all Smokehouse bones, measuring a full 14-16 inches on average. These beef femur bones are slow-roasted in their own juices, full of beef flavor and loaded with meat to keep your dog happy. These all-natural bones are great for helping to keep your dog's teeth and gums healthy. They are perfect for big dogs but two small dogs could certainly share it!
- Dog's naturally have the urge to chew. Which is why they'll chew your shoes, the furniture or anything else in their way. Redirect this behavior by treating them with a bone.
- If you don't brush your dog's teeth with a toothbrush, feeding a natural bone is a great alternative. Chewing bones helps scrape away plaque, which can cause bad breath and a number of potentially serious dental problems.
- Just like humans dog's get bored. Especially when you're not home or too busy for belly rubs. Feeding a natural bone can stimulated your pup's mind and relieve them of boredom.
- Natural bones are completely digestible and perfectly natural part of a dog's daily diet.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor. Individually shrink wrapped for your convenience.
If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces.
See all items by Smokehouse