Smokehouse USA Porky Femur Bone Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural bones are completely digestible and perfectly natural part of a dog's daily diet.
- If you don't brush your dog's teeth with a toothbrush, feeding a natural bone is a great alternative. Chewing bones helps scrape away plaque, which can cause bad breath and a number of potentially serious dental problems.
- Dog's naturally have the urge to chew. Which is why they'll chew your shoes, the furniture or anything else in their way. Redirect this behavior by treating them with a bone.
- Just like humans dog's get bored. Especially when you're not home or too busy for belly rubs. Feeding a natural bone can stimulated your pup's mind and relieve them of boredom.
- These bones are slow roasted in their own juices to bring out the delicious, natural flavor.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- Ferrera Farms Pig Ear Dog Treats, 6 count$19.86Chewy Price$18.87Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 1 count$3.41Chewy Price$3.24Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA 6" Rib Bone Dog Treats, Case of 30$49.24Chewy Price$51.53List Price$46.78Autoship Price
- DealBarkworthies Cow Ears Dog Treats, 10 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic 8" Center Cut Hind Shank Dog Bone, 2 count$15.98Chewy Price$15.18Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Rib Bone Dog Treat, 4 count$11.96Chewy Price$11.36Autoship Price
- DreamBone Large Chicken Chew Bones Dog Treats, 3 count$10.39Chewy Price$9.87Autoship Price
- SmartBones Stuffed Twistz Pork Chews Dog Treats, 6 count$6.95Chewy Price$8.29List Price$6.60Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Bully Stick 3-4" Dog Treat, Case of 65$113.29Chewy Price$181.35List Price$107.63Autoship Price
- SmartBones Large DoubleTime Chicken Rolls Dog Treats, 4 count, bundle of 2$17.30Chewy Price$16.43Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork Femur Bone.||Beef Bone.||100% Natural Beef Rib Bone.||100% Natural Beef Femur Bone.||100% Natural Beef Bone.|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Good for medium doggo
I have been searching for a bone for my Australian cattle dog mix, he's about 34#. This pork bone is a big hit, keeps him occupied for awhile (couple hours). They are individually packaged and I haven't had any spoil. With any natural bone they do smell so he gets them outside.
Gave my dog the poops
I have a lab/pitt mix. This dog had the squirts for about a week after having this bone. Never again will I go through that mess! She knows not to go in the house, which is great, but that means constant barking all through the night to have to outside. It was literally like having a newborn baby in the house. 0/10 Would not recommend.
Tried to feed these to 3 different dogs all different breads. All three hates them. Left them and never went back to them. They also stained everything they came in contact with….. Don’t waste your money….
Bone was much larger then I expected. I have a small dog and he could barely pick it up. Plus, it's so greasy and fell apart as my dog chewed on it. Afterwards there were small fragments all over the floor. This treat should only be given outside, somewhere you won't care about the mess. After about 10 minutes, my dog lost interest. I gave the rest to my neighbor with 2 big dogs.
My dog simply did not like them. Nothing really to keep her occupied and happy. She doesn’t care for those nylon bone chews, either. Still looking for something to keep her happy.
Tasty yet messy
my dog loved it but the shatter easily and make a mess everywhere
First, these are hard to get out of the netting it comes in. You end up breaking off alot of the outside of the bone trying to get the bones out. My 4 pups weren't too impressed with these.. i ended up tossing them because i was afraid they might splinter.
Sorry, but these totally disappear in minutes! But then, I do have adult Irish Wolfhounds who can kill a 250# wolf with one snap...
Supervise this chew
Our dog devoured most of this in about 10 minutes. I had to grab it away from her so she wouldn’t choke on small pieces. She liked it but beware of small pieces.
My sons dogs lived them
I can never tell how large or small items are on line.i have 3 little dogs from 5-8lbs. They were too big from them so I gave them to my son who has 2 Labradors and they loved them!