Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Instantly stops dogs from pulling while giving your pup comfort.
- Easy to use gentle guidance to control motion.
- Fitting around the top of the muzzle without looking like a typical muzzle.
- Recommended by trainers and vets.
- Halter quickly and easily converts to a standard collar for ultimate versatility.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 2: 14 to 19-in neck$12.50Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Donuts, Large: 11 to 24-in neck$20.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Halti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Medium: 15 to 20-in neck$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- dealPetSafe Gentle Leader Padded No Pull Dog Headcollar, Apple Green, Medium: 9 to 19-in neck$16.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Dog Head Halter, Multi-color, Large$26.99Chewy Price
- Walk 'n Train Polyester Dog Headcollar, Large: 15 to 20-in neck$22.49Chewy Price
- Dogs My Love 6 Way European Multifunctional Leather Dog Leash, Brown, 8-ft long, 3/4-in wide$34.90Chewy Price$38.90List Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$16.50Chewy Price$24.98List Price
- Leashboss Original Heavy Duty Two Handle No Pull Double Dog Leash, Purple, 5-ft$28.98Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- Caldwell's Original Dual Leash, Black$17.99Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Frisco Big Dog Harness, Black, XXL - Girth: 30 - 42-in$19.15Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Training||N/A||N/A|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||N/A||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Dog may escape
My dog was able to remove this four times during the first time I walked her with it on. Yes, it was fitted properly. When she was able to remove it, she was free to do as she pleased. It is not attached to your dog's other collar as other head harnesses are so when it comes off your dog is free to do whatever it wants
BEST FACE HARNESS EVER
I have 2 80lb husky mixes and face harnesses have changed the game for me. I've tried 3 other gentle leads and these are without a doubt the best quality. My dogs are trained to walk with the strap over their noses but they would still sometimes try and pull them off. Not with these. They fit much better and do not rub like the ones in the past.
not for me
The collar itself is quite heavy. Even for a large dog. Looking at all the loops and strings, it seems too complicated if it should come apart. Not right for me or my clients.
My 50 lb beagle/sheppard mix would pull like a tank on our daily walks. This halter works perfectly. It immediately stopped the pulling behaviour without harming my dog.
I will never use a different head collar. Gives me 100% control and I dont have to fight with having the clip being under the chin, perfect for far distance walking and on a heel. I was injured and couldnt walk my dog because he pulled and was a large breed puppy and this stops it. I still use the same one 3 years later for every day walks.
Flaw in halter
Cannot use to rate this halter. The strap from chin to ring for leash was not put through its ring. It cannot hold strap over nose. I need to return the item.
Not for my cray gurl
With a very reactive dog they can get completely loose it's not attached to the collar.
My dog HATES this halter!
My dog refuses to leave the strap over her nose and fights it the whole time it's on until she succeeds. Returning this item...
I saw all the reviews and got my hopes up but this harness just didn’t work out like I’d hoped. My dog still pulls with it!
WOW! We are impressed!
Unbelievable difference. Like night and day. My wife now enjoys walking Spencer with a slack leash. He doesn't like it but he is beginning to tolerate it and we hope soon will just ignore it. He occasionally tries to rub it off with his paws during a walk, but quickly resumes a nice pace and now ignores rabbits (as in doesn't tear out after them which once made my wife fall and injure herself. We are over 60). Thank you and the maker for such a great and Easy To Use (bet you've heard that one before. True here) product. Highly recommend this halter. Hint: if neck size falls in the middle between two sizes I recommend going with the smaller size. We went with a large for ours and will probably order a medium and keep this one for our larger Lab mix that pulls a little but not bad. Enjoy.