Starbar EZ Trap Fly Trap, 2 count
About This Item
- Insecticide-free and odor-free fly trap for indoor and outdoor use.
- Traps flies and houseflies.
- Compact design with a large fly-trapping surface area.
- Long-lasting, rainproof adhesive.
- Disposable high location fly control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FORCE Pro-Force 50 Equine Spot-On Fly, Tick & Mosquito Repellent Horse Spray, 6 count$24.61Chewy Price$27.49List Price$23.38Autoship Price
- NaturVet Natural Ready to Use Cedar Oil & Citronella Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$11.60Chewy Price$26.40List Price$11.02Autoship Price
- DealAbsorbine Veterinary Sore Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Horse Liniment Gel, 3-oz tube$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 1-lb can$15.89Chewy Price
- Farnam Dual Defense Insect Repellent for Horse & Rider, 10-oz bottle, bundle of 4$79.96Chewy Price$75.96Autoship Price
- FORCE Nature's Force Natural Horse Fly Repellent, 32-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Martin's Flea Plus IGR Trigger Cat & Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$28.88Chewy Price
- Farnam Wipe Fly Spray with Citronella, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 4$71.36Chewy Price$67.79Autoship Price
- Fiebing's Flyspray 44 Repellent Insect Spray for Horses, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- FORCE Opti-Force Sweat Resistant Fly Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle, bundle of 2$100.00Chewy Price$95.00Autoship Price
- Espree Aloe Herbal Fly Repellant Horse Spray, 1-gallon, 2 count$158.98Chewy Price$151.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: (Z)-9-Tricosene (1%), Indole (0.2%), Trimethylamine (0.6%)....||Active Ingredient: Dinotefuran 0.50%, Z-9 Triscosene 0.04%.||—||Cypermethrin, Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide Technical...||Piperonyl Butoxide (Butylcarbityl, 6-Propylpiperonyl, Ether And Related Compounds)...|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||—||Pest Control||Itch & Redness Remedy|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Had a fly "issue" in my new house, got a couple of these and it took care of the problem without alot of muss and fuss.
Nice sticky traps with a lot of surface area. The stinky bags seemed to attract more flies than they trapped and these traps are a lot better.
Easy to use
These work great and begin attracting flies quickly and are easy to put up. No hanging strips to get caught in.
After five or six days there were a couple of flies stuck on each of the two traps. After about ten days one finally attracted flies so a considerable number were stuck on one trap. The other trap got a few flies. I don't usually have flies where the cats are and this was unusual. However, it is worthless to wait ten days for this trap to collect flies in any number. The DIY remedies work better.
Watch out for your fur babies
Left this out on a window by the light like the instructions said for 3 days and did not catch not 1 fly. After the third day I noticed it on the floor (kitten had knocked it down) and the adhesive was stuck on his tail. It was literally all over the tip of my kittens tail. Had to use dawn soap to rinse it off. So not only did this not work but had to deal with taking all the adhesive off of my kitten. Do not recommend
this contraption is great !!! it catches wasps, flies, spiders all kinds of bugs. i hang them in my garage and they work great. when they are full i throw away. lots better than the pull down sticky ones that get stuck in your hair, yukkkk!!!
I'll be getting some more of these soon. They work on the same basis as fly paper but much less messy. For some reason, the flies have been horrid this season. These traps have each caught and killed well over 100 flies within just a few days of me setting them out. I recommend them highly.
I live in Florida and the summers and terribly buggy. These fly traps help with the control of flies but don’t seem to work as well as fly tape. I will continue to use them in addition to fly tape around my coops.
I had a HUGE fly outbreak in my kitchen for a few days - we're talking a couple dozen. Was really setting this thing up for success. It caught *one* fly. Not worth it.
If I could return this I would
A bird could get stuck to this. We thought this was something that would just trap flies. It’s a huge glue pad that got stuck to my hand when I tried taking it out of the box.