Starmark Everlasting Treat Wheeler Tough Dog Chew Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Includes an edible dental treat - other Everlasting Treats flavor varieties available! Packaged with one USA-made Everlasting Treat with raised ridges.
- Made with virtually indestructible material stronger than rubber! Great for powerful chewers.
- Free of latex, vinyl and phthalates, and also dishwasher safe
- Treat ball system encourages play which helps reduce anxiety and boredom behaviors while providing hours of interactive play
- This item can be used with Everlasting Treats, or with portions from your dog's regular meal to turn mealtime into playtime
Click here for refill treats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealEthical Pet Play Strong Rubber S-shaped Tough Dog Chew Toy, 12-in$18.09Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealFrisco Pride Rainbow & Heart Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Play Strong Rubber Trident Tough Dog Chew Toy, 6-in$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealStarmark Everlasting Bento Ball with Dental Treat Tough Dog Chew Toy, Medium$15.28Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealJW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- DealMammoth Bone with Cloth Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$6.49Chewy Price
- DealMammoth SnakeBiter Snake Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.66Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealMammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Booda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$9.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- West Paw Zogoflex Glow Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy Small$14.95Chewy Price
- DealMammoth Monkey Fist Bar Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large, 18-in$11.24Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Starch, Water||Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch...||Rice Flour, Wheat Gluten, Vegetable Glycerin...||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.||Treat Ring Ingredients: Rawhide, Sorbitol.|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental, Water Toy, Bouncy, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
671 Customer Reviews
new favorite toy
I actually got turned on to this toy because my friend had one for her dog. and when my dog would visit, he was obsessed. Keeps him busy, happy, and entertained for the longest time. The treat the tire comes with smells soooo good. like a vanilla warm candle. Not like dog treats. That smell transfers to the dogs breath. Delightful! (I put a disk on each side so doggo cant push out the other. the toy comes with one disk. however, Chewy.com sells packages of 2 for around $6. ) I would also like to mention that this toy and the disks are triple the price anywhere else. Your best bet is to get it from chewy
These are not that tough
The first one I received had a tear in it so the edible treat inside was super easy to get out. Chewy sent me a replacement and the dogs destroyed it after the first treat inside. They were able to bite off chunks of the black rubber and then it also created a tear so it won't hold the edible part anymore. I wouldn't recommend for tough chewers.
Best chew toy ever
This very tough chew toy keeps my three dogs busy for hours some days. I give it to them on rainy days or when I just have a busy day myself. First toy my Newfie hasn't torn apart and they love the treat insert.
So good I'm buying another
My doodle puppies love this thing. They won't actually stop fighting over it so I'm buying a second in hopes of peace in my house. For those having problems getting the reloads in: it *is a pain*. I use a butter knife and basically pull the edge up with that and push with the blade pointing away from me if it slips. It's still a royal pain but that's the easiest I've found. Honestly if they didn't love this toy so much and it wasn't an easy "free time for mom" toy I'd maybe not find it worth the effort of reloading but they *love it*.
Close but not what I'd hoped
I bought the medium size for my 30lbs staffy (who is a strong chewer) hoping she wouldn't be able to get the treat out of the toy for at least a few hours. The first 15 minutes were golden. She licked at the treat, relaxed on her bed and I thought I'd found our new favorite quiet-time treat/toy. Next thing I know, the whole biscuit was out of the toy and she was chowing down on it like a big cookie. It's too big of a treat for it to come out all at once like that, and it doesn't occupy her for long enough for me to recommend it. A bone packed with a bacon-cheese mix works well for us. I was hoping this be a nice, less gas inducing alternative, but I'll have to keep looking.
My Jack Russell hardly plays with it
I have purchased quite a few of these in the past and for some reason my dog will not play with this one.Maybe a different scent?
My dog has no care for this at all! The treat wheel inside smells horrible and the ingredients are not good in this treat either. As hard & tight as this treat is inside I don’t see how a dog could possibly get this out. I’m also really concerned about my dog eating the toy as well.
Not sturdy at all
I got the small size My miniature schnauzer and she had the treat popped out of the toy in under 10 mins and ate the whole treat. I think if the treat for tighter in there it would stay but she popped it right out of the tire.
Bowen Loved This!
Bowen loved this and it took him a long time to work through the treat. It was easy to insert a new treat, by wetting it. It slipped right in. Highly recommend.
Not strong enough
It states that it is a "tough" dog chew toy but unfortunately our dog was able to start tearing away at the ridges. It was also alot smaller than I anticipated. I guess that's my fault for not looking at the dimensions